Community Member

Default Mac M2 with Parallels Desktop 18 Pro and Windows 11 - Game not loading after launcher

I have installed the game 3 times and each time I get into the game on installation... and then never again. The launcher opens, I login, select my server, the launcher closes and that is all she wrote.

If anyone knows how to get the game to launch, or why it does not launch again after the first time, I appreciate the feedback.

Community Member

Quote Originally Posted by NosceteIpsum View Post
    I have installed the game 3 times and each time I get into the game on installation... and then never again. The launcher opens, I login, select my server, the launcher closes and that is all she wrote.

If anyone knows how to get the game to launch, or why it does not launch again after the first time, I appreciate the feedback.
    There are some log files stored somewhere, but I do not recall where on Windows.

Community Member

Quote Originally Posted by NosceteIpsum View Post

Make sure you are using the 32 bit client and it should run just fine.

x64 in Windows on Arm is still a little bit off for some things, but 32bit is 100% working fine.
    Walchek @ Ghallanda