Default Archetype BLEG: Sacred Kensai Monk

Since we now have archetypes... I would absolutely love a Kensai/Sacred Blade monk dedicated to SWF longsword. Double plus extra if you make it the PsiBlade prestige class where the sword levels up as you do. You already have code for this in Feywild Illusionist.

I've been killing myself trying to figure out how to make a SWF longsword monk that plays like an actual monk. Basically swap the Ninja/shintao trees for the Kensai or Knight of the Chalice tree and an SD tree centered from Sacred Fist. You get to use a longsword and monk defenses get a boost from the pally/fighter side.
    Kodraith / Xanxibar / Xinibar / Lensgrinder :: Lava Divers of Khyber :: I'm a monk. I hit things; it's what I do.

Community Member

Quote Originally Posted by Kodwraith View Post
    Since we now have archetypes... I would absolutely love a Kensai/Sacred Blade monk dedicated to SWF longsword. Double plus extra if you make it the PsiBlade prestige class where the sword levels up as you do. You already have code for this in Feywild Illusionist.

I've been killing myself trying to figure out how to make a SWF longsword monk that plays like an actual monk. Basically swap the Ninja/shintao trees for the Kensai or Knight of the Chalice tree and an SD tree centered from Sacred Fist. You get to use a longsword and monk defenses get a boost from the pally/fighter side.
    100%

great idea! I'd love this as an option. Also would love to see Samurai in some form eventually.

Nico
    Khyber: Main Nicodemous Alt: Ichuck