Default Need help with screen settings...

Somehow, I clicked on the public instance window "eye symbol" and made the window disappear and now it will not come back. I look everywhere for just the eye symbol, moved and or deleted all hot bars in case they were blocking it, including chat/ map/ etc. , and I still can not find it. It does come back in quests and wilderness areas, but not in public area or on airship. I just got the mimic completion voice thing, but have no idea where it should tell me to go or npc to see?

Also tried hitting default controls buttons, all of them and still nothing shows back up. It is not totally game breaking but it is annoying. Any help would be appreciated!

Thank You in advance!!

P.S.- Also tried resetting display setting and redownloaded game again, still no good.

OK, I finally figured it out. Somehow clicking on the EYE , clicked in the UI options panel, "Don't show campaign system objectives" to a checked box?

No idea how that happens but it is fixed now! LOL

Default More info

In quests and wilderness, I think the "J" key with cycle the objectives panel. But in public, of course you have found, the Don't show campaign" toggle. Hmmm, I thought having it selected prevented the voice/sound triggers as well...

Quote Originally Posted by Mindos View Post
    In quests and wilderness, I think the "J" key with cycle the objectives panel. But in public, of course you have found, the Don't show campaign" toggle. Hmmm, I thought having it selected prevented the voice/sound triggers as well...
    Yes the J key did work in wilderness/ quests but in the public areas, market/ ship etc., it did not.