Default Sorc U55.4 gear setup

This setup is made to use the 5 piece set from Isle of Dread along Elders, Burning Sands and Magewright sets.

This setup is for a fire sorc nuker / dc caster with evasion from Shadowdancer.
    I have a GMoF that supports both Elders and Burning Sun which is a really lucky roll.

The setup lists 29 augments but only has room for 26 so I need to cut away 3 augments still.
    Illusion is for Greater Color Spray from Feydark. Conjuration is for Trap the Soul.

Comments and ideas are most welcome.
    Member of Spellswords on Ghallanda

Quote Originally Posted by mikarddo View Post
    This setup is made to use the 5 piece set from Isle of Dread along Elders, Burning Sands and Magewright sets.

Comments and ideas are most welcome.
    how many threads did it cost you to get that trinket?

Quote Originally Posted by painkiller3 View Post
    how many threads did it cost you to get that trinket?
    I was rolling for an Elders and by sheer luck got that combo after maybe 2500 threads. So, very, very lucky and not something I had intended. That was early on before they added more combinations though.

Later I rolled another Elders without a second effect using 3500 threads, go figure. A fairly unlucky streak.

With 90 different combinations per the wiki (may be 100) it would take an average of 90 rerolls to get that combo, but thats the average and nothing you can count on.
    Member of Spellswords on Ghallanda