Default Starting Equipment

Why does my Deep Gnome have inferior gear compared to my Tiefling; and why would you give no devotion item to a bard (Tiefling) but give radiance / combustion item. I am so very disappointed with the people who are developers because they produced a race which encourages a selfish play style. I purchased the Tiefling Iconic because of the sale; I am very disappointed and wish that I never did. The people who are developers do not even fix Sun Elf, who is forced to have a favored weapon which is ****. Instead of fixing broken characters, people who are developers cater to the world of selfishness. If you surrender to forgiveness, you will want to fix broken things before introducing overpowered ****.

Fixing broken things before introducing overpowered content will bring the producers more cash because the game will become more perfected, enticing the communities that promote reviews to give DDO a higher rating.

Please stop introducing overpowered content.

Quote Originally Posted by jellyfish21 View Post
    Please stop introducing overpowered content.
    Fix a pure monk build: make monk's unarmed damage the highest in the game, like in pen and paper. Give sorcerers a class feature. Fix armor class. Undo your overpowered content. Stop making immunities void. A race that worships the Lord of Blades shouldn't be, and Christians might play Bladeforged more often.

Quote Originally Posted by jellyfish21 View Post
    and Christians might play Bladeforged more often.