Community Member

Default DDO on Surface Pro 8 with Iris Xe

Hey folks. Just wondering if anyone may have tried running DDO on a Surface Pro 8 (i5 or i7) with the Iris Xe GPU? I've checked out some reviews and tests but I was wondering if anyone has actual experience running the game on it.
    I'm thinking about getting a decent tablet for travelling, and I like to keep in touch with the game and guildies while I travel. I'm okay with low details and low resolution, I just need playable FPS so I can log in, roll daily dice and do a quest or two, solo or with guildies. No raiding or anything too compelling.

Thanks!

PS: Experience with a Windows tablet with comparable performance would be useful as well.
    Last edited by Micron; 08-02-2022 at 04:15 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kmnh View Post
    I have a policy of not drinking anything that gets blocked by the wordfilter.
    T: Micron, Eversmile, Vs, Kreea, Reckluse | G: Wychcraft, Chuckling

Community Member

My 2014 Surface Pro 3 can log in and run on low res. if that can a modern one should be okay.

My wife's computer has an Iris XE Dell, I think I was able to run it with full resolution but low or medium settings. Sorry it is uninstalled now ..

Community Member

Thanks for the replies!
    Quote Originally Posted by Kmnh View Post
    I have a policy of not drinking anything that gets blocked by the wordfilter.
    T: Micron, Eversmile, Vs, Kreea, Reckluse | G: Wychcraft, Chuckling