Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Default Lost all my astral shards.

5 minutes ago i logged in with my main character and all my astral shards are misteriously gone except for 1.

I didn't buy anything i didn't click on anything.

what i should do ? i never used an ingame support i dont know even how it works.

pls help.

update: ok i found the way to send a ticket.

but i ask to all of you: did you ever experience a problem with shards ?
    i am the only one around ?

nobody has something to say about it ?

Are you on the correct server?

Quote Originally Posted by Mindos View Post
    Are you on the correct server?
    absolutely. i play only on Thelanis by years now.

update: 3 days are now passed; ticket remains unaswered, problem is unsolved.
    i've lost 40 (more or less) astral shards. I know is not much but it was important for me.

i really wanna know, most of all, why this all happened. It's a bug ? it's a glitch ? someone, somehow, stole them ?

what the hell is going on ?

Well, it is hard to tell. So far I haven't heard anything about disappearing AS on login from other people.
    Does anyone have your account data maybe?

As for ticket support ... this can really take a long time and even when they get back to you, there is no guarantee you get those back. I lost 100s of raid runes and they couldn't do a thing. No one knows if they have logs for those kind if things.
    I don't want to crush your hopes but the possibility that they won't help you is pretty high.

Sorry to say.
    Good luck to you.

Cheers,
    Titus.
    Playing since 2010 | Don't do the fun wrong | New to Orien? Join the ingame Titan Channel | Soko Irrlicht freut sich immer über neue Mitglieder | Deutscher DDO Discord | Orien Raiding Discord | Toons: Titus Ovid , Bruder, Upload, Zzed, (Rubbel)

support replied me.

they basically says that since astral shards are a shared currency between all the character in the same server is it possible that
    one of my alts spent them in something.

so, since i am pretty sure i have not bought anything with any of my chararacters, if at least is it possible to know the name of that toon.

i am waiting for a further possible reply.. but you are probably wondering why i am writting all this.

The simple reason is that i want to ask to all of you if there could be a way that someone could steal my credentials, enter my account
    and spend some astral shards that , in some ways could be added to his account.

Paranoy ? science fiction ? a possibility ? let me know what you think.