Thread: Greetings

Community Member

Default Greetings

I am Umire, a fighter on this server. I am only level 6 at the moment . its been quite a run so far .
    Several things I notice is there isn't very many people on when I am on .
    I did receive a Guild invite the other day and after some attempt's in Guild chat it appears no one speaks .
    I do have many questions that I have not found answers to as of yet.
    For one, can you upgrade the armor you are wearing ? Which feats can I change and how , I would like Whirlwind but i can not find out how to get it .
    I can post all my feats if need be .
    Would like someone to do runs with , one quest i took said i needed a Group to do , don't recall what it was/is at this moment .
    Crafting is different than any other game i have played don't quite understand it .(any help would great )
    So any way . Hello , greetings and hope to met more people in server as time goes by .

Many thanks !

Community Member

Default We might be able to help

Quote Originally Posted by Umire View Post
    I am Umire, a fighter on this server. I am only level 6 at the moment . its been quite a run so far .
    Several things I notice is there isn't very many people on when I am on .
    I did receive a Guild invite the other day and after some attempt's in Guild chat it appears no one speaks .
    I do have many questions that I have not found answers to as of yet.
    For one, can you upgrade the armor you are wearing ? Which feats can I change and how , I would like Whirlwind but i can not find out how to get it .
    I can post all my feats if need be .
    Would like someone to do runs with , one quest i took said i needed a Group to do , don't recall what it was/is at this moment .
    Crafting is different than any other game i have played don't quite understand it .(any help would great )
    So any way . Hello , greetings and hope to met more people in server as time goes by .

Many thanks !
    Hi

Our server is the least populated indeed but pretty sure we will be able to help. The guild I am a proud member of is Densetsu no Samurai- Legendary Samurai.

I suggest you join our Discordserver: https://discord.gg/EXvYSTX

It will be easier to coordinate and find help faster.

Val
    Valentyna / Valeryan
    Densetsu no Samurai

Community Member

A couple of things:

1) Whirlwind Attack is a feat that has a lot of prerequisite feats: Combat Expertise and Spring Attack (which requires Dodge and Mobility), plus base attack bonus of +4 or higher

2) DDO Wiki (https://ddowiki.com/page/Home) and DDO Compendium (https://ddocompendium.com/w/Hi_Welcome) are your friends. They have a lot of information.

3) Have fun.
    ~ Alco Holic ~ Grlfriendaggro Pizzenmeoff ~ Rincewind the Damp ~ Sunbernt Junk ~ Ouchmy Leghurtz ~
    ~ Bobthesponge Squarethepants ~ Whaleoil Beef Hooked~
    ~Ascent~