Community Member

Question What happened to enhancements?

Greetings:
    As a semi regular player over the past decade, I used to be able to have enhancement trees from multiple classes when I had a multi-class toon. However, that no longer seems to be an option with any race or class combination. If I start out a toon as a rouge, and at level three decide to switch to paladin or warlock, I never get the enhancement tree for the new classes. No matter how I try, using the trainers or otherwise, my toon is stuck with the racial and initial class enhancement tree.

Additionally, many moons ago I purchased the HARPER enhancement tree, yet that is no longer an option for any of my new(er) toons. Where did this go?

Quote Originally Posted by Haichuan View Post
    Greetings:
    As a semi regular player over the past decade, I used to be able to have enhancement trees from multiple classes when I had a multi-class toon. However, that no longer seems to be an option with any race or class combination. If I start out a toon as a rouge, and at level three decide to switch to paladin or warlock, I never get the enhancement tree for the new classes. No matter how I try, using the trainers or otherwise, my toon is stuck with the racial and initial class enhancement tree.

Additionally, many moons ago I purchased the HARPER enhancement tree, yet that is no longer an option for any of my new(er) toons. Where did this go?
    There is a drop down box to the left of "Reset Tree" All of the available enhancement trees, to you, are their. They don't auto populate anymore so you have to select them from that list.
    Quote Originally Posted by Cordovan View Post
    Added even later: Ignore this add, I am the dumb.

Community Member

Unhappy

Quote Originally Posted by Yamani View Post
    There is a drop down box to the left of "Reset Tree" All of the available enhancement trees, to you, are their. They don't auto populate anymore so you have to select them from that list.
    Thank you for the suggestion.

Hmm. Just tried that and new class is not available, neither is the HARPER tree. Even with the trainers... I only have the racial tree, and rouge (original) tree but not artificer (new) tree (lvl 2 rouge, lvl 14 artificer).

I know how it is supposed to work, and have searched history of updates and seen nothing changing this part of the mechanics. Mildly frustrating for sure.

Community Member

Hmm. Just tried that and new class is not available, neither is the HARPER tree. Even with the trainers... I only have the racial tree, and rouge (original) tree but not artificer (new) tree (lvl 2 rouge, lvl 14 artificer).

I know how it is supposed to work, and have searched history of updates and seen nothing changing this part of the mechanics. Mildly frustrating for sure.
    you also have a drop down arrow letting you change what tree it is. can use it on any screen that you havnt put points into

Community Member

You no longer pick enhancements with the trainers. You will need to press ctrl-r to bring up the screen where you choose enhancements. Some of the panels will be blank...there will be a drop down menu at the bottom of each panel in which you could populate those blank panels with trees from the classes you possess or other trees such as the Harper tree.

good luck
    Last edited by Moribund_the_Greater; 07-02-2022 at 07:51 PM. Reason: to get the quote right

Hero
    Mmm... purple!

Also make sure you scroll to the right on the enhancement window. There will be other trees off to the right of the page that you can't see initially. If you aren't using some of those trees you can use the drop-down box at the bottom of the tree to UNSET that one or change it to one you want to use.

Good luck. Hope this helps.

Community Member

Try the triangle at the right edge, it may show more trees.