Community Member

Default Lackluster, to say the least.... (Legendary Feats)

Finally had a bit o time to run around like a lunatic in Dinoland.. killing and pillaging...

YARGH!

Made it to 31 in fairly short order...... ooohhhh boy!

The feats list came up.......

....... wait.......

..... wut?......

...... this is it?

The selections were SO disappointing.. I would have been happy to take any one of the dozens of heroic feats I wasn't able to take leveling up.. but nope!

*Sigh*

Hit 32...... ooohhhh boy!

.....trained........

....... wait.......

..... wut?......

Zippo.

Yeah... REALLY disappointed

The pattern for our Epic + Legendary levels will be that for every level divisible by 3, you will get a general feat, same as heroic. So no, you won't get a general feat for level 31 or 32, we got one at 30 and so will have to wait till level 33.

We then also get a destiny feat the level after we get a general feat. Since we got a general feat at 30, we get the destiny feat at 31, which is why you saw the limited list of feats to choose from.

As for no feats at 32, again, the pattern holds true. Two levels after General feat we get access to a new core in our destinies. So at 32 we get to pick up the 4th core in our destiny trees.

I do agree the new Legendary feats and the 4th cores are oh-hum and but that is for another thread...
    Luck is what happens when preparation meets opportunity. -Seneca the Elder
    Iryklaunavan, Karaskkesir, Desideratum, Gregorii, Jhasmyne, Vis
    Ubique eo, invenio me esse ducem hominium.

The Hatchery
    2014 & 2016 DDO Players Council

I agree. The "Legendary" levels feel decidedly not so.
    DDO: If a problem cannot be solved by the application of DPS, you're not applying enough.

Community Member

So far what I think:

Just too much XP from 30 to 32 and many quests from Dread Island give less xp than Spies in The house, this may not make difference now but will do a lot when they increase the level past 32 and the lack of content will be big, with no relation to D&D at all. No feeling of leveling or real improvement since we had better stats before update 51 - and this was one of the excuses the designer said on Strimtom for changing the old EDs and adding more bureaucracy for leveling EDs. Also EDs didn´t added any new thing, just some increase in numbers, and we all had better numbers before update 51 so I really didn´t get the feeling that the game gained something in the fun factor.

Would be so much better if they added more EDs and leaved the cap at 30. There are 14 classes + 6 enhancements trees and 12 EDs. They could make it even, leave the cap at 30, keep the utility of modern raid loot and create a great endgame with a lot of content to run and a lot more flexibility to play. Instead they just added one more hamster wheel that is exactly what players keep saying no for years. There is no reason to add more levels to the game if it will be the same game with different numbers.

And we lost the flexibility of twists of fate for what? for one extra filigree slot and one extra core on ED.