Default So THAT is what kobold remembers!

Last night I reincarnated my main and went first thing into Baudry's "protect the big box" quest. As I am killing kobolds, one of them exclaims: "Kobold will remember you!"

I wonder how long this has existed, and does it predate Crystal Cove.
    "Beauty is in the eye of the beholder."

"Of course it is. Are YOU going to question beholder's artistic sense?"

It does.

Kobolds have long memory.

Quote Originally Posted by FlimsyFirewood View Post
    It does.

Kobolds have long memory.
    In the far off future DDO's final raid needs to just be one big room with the most difficult fight against a single kobold you can muster.
    Chaotic evil means never having to say you're sorry.

Quote Originally Posted by Zuldar View Post
    In the far off future DDO's final raid needs to just be one big room with the most difficult fight against a single kobold you can muster.
    Oh no! Not the legendary version of the Reavers Refuge quest "Enter the Kobold". My characters hate that kobold and still remembers him!

With Great Power Comes Great Responsibility

Quote Originally Posted by brian14 View Post
    Last night I reincarnated my main and went first thing into Baudry's "protect the big box" quest. As I am killing kobolds, one of them exclaims: "Kobold will remember you!"

I wonder how long this has existed, and does it predate Crystal Cove.
    Kobolds always say "kobold remember waterworks" which I'm guessing referred to the old pre-korthos sidequest you had to do to enter stormreach because the guards wouldn't let you in
    Bought my first dungeon master's guide in 1992. My favourite part of ddo is coffee and slayers

Quote Originally Posted by Tyrande View Post
    Oh no! Not the legendary version of the Reavers Refuge quest "Enter the Kobold". My characters hate that kobold and still remembers him!
    Absolutely and his name should be LAG! For if it’s the final raid and we defeat him, there will be no more LAG!

????
    Krylor----Lauralinn----Thorriin----Hunii----Ciinder----Holdiin---- Leader of A Better Place

" You are not only yourself but everyone and everything around you!"

Default Speaking of Kobolds...

I was in the Isle of Dread wilderness yesterday over by Treesmasher (I think that's his name) and this one lone Kobold just charged at me. I was in a legendary instance and the little blighter dropped before I could even target him to inspect, but is was odd. Maybe he was finally going in for the kill after all of these year...
    Bogenbroom's DDO Wishlist Bogenbroom is logged in the wrong account and posting again...
    Bogenbroom's legion... 6 wizards, 7 melees, 4 clerics, 3 rogues, 2 bards, 3 accounts, and 1 irate wife.
    Khyber's Legends of Twilight (Formerly of Riedra)

The Hatchery
    2015 DDO Players Council
    2017-2021 PC Member

Quote Originally Posted by kmoustakas View Post
    Kobolds always say "kobold remember waterworks" which I'm guessing referred to the old pre-korthos sidequest you had to do to enter stormreach because the guards wouldn't let you in
    Or perhaps the current Waterworks questline where you slaughter hundreds of kobolds while rescuing a handful of humans but only half the ones anybody cares about ("Oh no, Venn & Arlos have been captured by kobolds!" but nobody mentions the other half dozen or so with Arlos or the half dozen or so with Venn...)
    "Ignorance killed the cat, sir; curiosity was framed."
    Tripoint, C.J. Cherryh