Default Enlightening Philosophy not wolrking

Enlightenment Philosophy not working
    I've tested all possible combinations (fire, stunning fist which should be considered a light, fire) (stunning fist , fire, stunning fist, fire) , (light, stunnig fist , light ) stunning fis light , stunning fist) etc...

And testes stunning fist on the air and effective hitting monsters and nothing

Stunning fist is not been conisdered to build special atacks ,,,

Does anyonelse tried and had the same result?

I didn't tested aberrant and forbidden
    Helloween/Trooperrj/Dreamhealer/Sepulturaa/ x SabotageX/Ironhell/Aceshigh/Halibaba/gammaray/Blindgardian/Megadethx and 22 others..INFERUS SUS-Thelanis
    ?

Quote Originally Posted by ironmaiden-br View Post
    Enlightenment Philosophy not working
    I've tested all possible combinations (fire, stunning fist which should be considered a light, fire) (stunning fist , fire, stunning fist, fire) , (light, stunnig fist , light ) stunning fis light , stunning fist) etc...

And testes stunning fist on the air and effective hitting monsters and nothing

Stunning fist is not been conisdered to build special atacks ,,,

Does anyonelse tried and had the same result?

I didn't tested aberrant and forbidden

Just found the new stunning feat feat that apears after you get the T4 GMOF ... if you use this new one it build up special atacks properly

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1FAh...ew?usp=sharing
    Helloween/Trooperrj/Dreamhealer/Sepulturaa/ x SabotageX/Ironhell/Aceshigh/Halibaba/gammaray/Blindgardian/Megadethx and 22 others..INFERUS SUS-Thelanis
    ?