Thread: Wolf U55 Gear

Default Wolf U55 Gear

I was blessed with a Windlasher's Ferocity/Mronranon's Might GoMF, and on a druid/bear they may be used because you're not locked into Belt of the Ram. However the issue with GoMF in melee is that you skip the Suulomade's set and then it's hard to fit in Artifact 30 PRR/MRR.

This is what I came up with, having a 11 Barbarian / Druid 8 / 1 FvS build in mind:

Notes: swap Bloodbark Bracers for Rage, and a WIS stick for trance.

Any feedback and ideas is welcome here.
    Last edited by WarDestroyer; 06-15-2022 at 11:01 AM.

Community Member

Quote Originally Posted by WarDestroyer View Post
    I was blessed with a Windlasher's Ferocity/Mronranon's Might GoMF, and on a druid/bear they may be used because you're not locked into Belt of the Ram. However the issue with GoMF in melee is that you skip the Suulomade's set and then it's hard to fit in Artifact 30 PRR/MRR.

This is what I came up with, having a 11 Barbarian / Druid 8 / 1 FvS build in mind:

I dont think the raid is coming in U55

Quote Originally Posted by WarDestroyer View Post

That trinket is interesting but not what I would build a wolf gearset around especially when you have to give up litany which a unique +4 to hit and damage.

Your 3 sets all overlap on melee power and is introducing some fluff. You are missing out on 3 SA and the artifact PRR and MRR, you can add the sneak attack in but will be pretty squishy for it.

Also you are missing out on Druidic Survival Mastery which is another 9 damage but requires to either be on your neck/back.

A couple suggestions to improve just the gearset you started with would be to drop acid ring and put the proc into the bone weapon and grab Legendary Band of Insightful Commands or Legendary Lionheart Ring for summer set. Also instead of dino boots just go with Legendary Thorn Boots and get at least some primal damage.

I don't think there's much reason to use any of the gear from U55 other than the weapon upgrade.
    Dragxon Dragbon Dreadclaw Frass
    Renowned