Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Community Member

Thumbs down Isle of Dread Pre-purchase Otto's Boxes

Pre-purchased Isle of Dread the first day it was available! Experienced the same problems everyone did and worked through those. Then about May 14 I noticed both of my Otto's boxes had disappeared from my inventory again! Put a ticket in. Got an email that said

"Ethiriel (Standing Stone Games Help)

May 19, 2022, 2:59 PM EDT

Greetings,
    Thank you for contacting support and my apologies for the delay.
    The developer team is aware that the issue regarding the Otto's Boxes has impacted several players and their characters and are working on implementing a fix as soon as
    ssible! I've made sure to add your character to the list and you will receive the items as soon as the fix is implemented."

Then on May 24 you "solved" my ticket without explanation and without getting me my Otto's Boxes. I put in a new ticket, which has now been open for 15 days.

Can I get an update on this issue please?

Quote Originally Posted by Aakkaa View Post
    Pre-purchased Isle of Dread the first day it was available! Experienced the same problems everyone did and worked through those. Then about May 14 I noticed both of my Otto's boxes had disappeared from my inventory again! Put a ticket in. Got an email that said

Greetings,
    The developer team is aware that the issue regarding the Otto's Boxes has impacted several players and their characters and are working on implementing a fix as soon as
    ssible! I've made sure to add your character to the list and you will receive the items as soon as the fix is implemented."

Then on May 24 you "solved" my ticket without explanation and without getting me my Otto's Boxes. I put in a new ticket, which has now been open for 15 days.

Have you tried going to Zalnathe in the Harbor to see if you can just re-acquire your missing Otto's Box?
    Quote Originally Posted by Aelonwy View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Cordovan View Post
    The release notes themselves are essentially the same as was seen on Lamannia most recently.
    This^, in so many words, is how you say time and feedback on Lamannia are wasted.

Community Member

Quote Originally Posted by Arkat View Post
    Have you tried going to Zalnathe in the Harbor to see if you can just re-acquire your missing Otto's Box?
    Yep, in fact I check every day or two, in case it is fixed and they just forgot to tell me

Community Member

Thumbs down Update

Greetings,

Update: It has been over a month now since I posted my original ticket, and 22 days that my second ticket has remained opened. I get that sometimes things can take time to resolve, but to have absolutely no communication in all this time shows why so many people refuse to spend a single dime playing this game. Because you do not get what you pay for. This is very sad.

Update: It has been over a month now since I posted my original ticket, and 22 days that my second ticket has remained opened. I get that sometimes things can take time to resolve, but to have absolutely no communication in all this time shows why so many people refuse to spend a single dime playing this game. Because you do not get what you pay for. This is very sad.
    Send Cordovan a PM and include a link to this thread.
    The release notes themselves are essentially the same as was seen on Lamannia most recently.
    This^, in so many words, is how you say time and feedback on Lamannia are wasted.

Community Member

Quote Originally Posted by Arkat View Post
    Send Cordovan a PM and include a link to this thread.
    I have no idea how to send Cordovan a PM

I have no idea how to send Cordovan a PM
    Find a post by Cordovan and click his name on the left-hand side of the post. You'll seen a choice called "Private Message." Click that and then fill out what you see next.