Default [LF] Collectibles for Crafting!

Hey again, i decided to get the last levels from 392 to 400 in Cannith crafting the next time theres an craft-xp+, so i start to collect the rare collects i need for those levels, that there are:

- Encoded Communiques
    - Glowmoss Spores
    - Warehouse Ledgers
    - Scarlet Cryptmoss
    - Blister Beetle
    - Fractured Femurs
    - Planar Talisman
    - Prismatic Dust
    - Stome Fetish

These are those i need in rough numbers! Let me know what u got or send to "Yvonnel-1" with ur invoice and expectations what u want - can offer plat(^^) crafting Ings or any other kind of help needed

Would be a blast to finally get those last craft lvls for completionist reasons^^

Yvo
    Last edited by Yvonnel-1; 06-26-2022 at 10:19 AM.
    R.I.P. Devourer - 20-Aug-2010 11:00 GMT(+1 DST)
    (World Broadcast): World broadcast: 'Farewell to all our loyal players and thank you for your time in Eberron. We wish you all the best for your future adventures. Please log out now as the servers are now going down. Many thanks, Codemasters Online.'

***Ghallanda Rerolled*** *Yvonnel-1* "Peinlicher" Sylestria-1 Jarlaxle-1 Sammaster-1 Zapp-1
    formerly Dorn / Devourer - EU

The Hatchery
    2014 & 2016 DDO Players Council

Sent some of those I had a boatload of. Happy grinding.
    DDO: If a problem cannot be solved by the application of DPS, you're not applying enough.

Quote Originally Posted by Dandonk View Post
    Sent some of those I had a boatload of. Happy grinding.
    i just got your messages and it brings me a big step ahead in my planning

lemme know if i can helo u out ofc!
    (World Broadcast): World broadcast: 'Farewell to all our loyal players and thank you for your time in Eberron. We wish you all the best for your future adventures. Please log out now as the servers are now going down. Many thanks, Codemasters Online.'

***Ghallanda Rerolled*** *Yvonnel-1* "Peinlicher" Sylestria-1 Jarlaxle-1 Sammaster-1 Zapp-1

actualized what i got enough now, all above im still in need of

I've got some of the things you asked about up on the shard auction house if you are still looking for them.

Quote Originally Posted by ismikes View Post
    I've got some of the things you asked about up on the shard auction house if you are still looking for them.
    hi and ty for the info, but shards is real money and im not happy with that. also, these are packs of 5-15 for low 30shards - in need of 100s of these items its a rather ridiculous amounts that way

ill rather try to get some deals that dont involve $€

and thanks for the nice people already sending me collectables not even wanting a reward - thats very kind!

updated once more!

can also pay some shards in special cases - but not at ridiculous ratios of 1coll for 3-5-10shards tbh, since im in need of 100s but negotiable ofc!

I'm still searching, yeah yeah yeah ^^

and moarrrr still

Have you considered hitting up Nem?
    Orien: Level 400 Cannith Crafter
    (*) - Crafter Advert for Orien
    Guild Leader, Old Curiosity Shop
    "The 'forever' rogue"

Quote Originally Posted by Zavina View Post
    Have you considered hitting up Nem?
    nope but ty for the hint! ill check his sortiment when im done investigating my stocks