Default How will Legendary XP change the Epic leveling Experience

I am curious on how players think that need for Legendary XP to get from 30 to 32 will impact the content they run to get from 20 to 30.

I personally run a lot of Sharn from 26 on, mostly because it is easy to find groups, but as Sharn is Legendary (level 32) I am considering saving that content until reaching 30 to get the first time bonuses while running Legendary. In all honesty it may not matter much now, but when the level cap goes up to 34 I think there will be a clear shortage of content to run from 20 to 30 if we need to save the Legendary Content for Legendary XP.

The Twilight Avengers are always recruiting - http://twilightavengersofeberron.yuku.com/topic/655

I'm not sure there is going to be any immediate changes needed based on the fact that currently once you earn the Legendary XP it sticks from life to life (currently no system to spend it or lose it)

As for when the level expands past 32, it is likely we will have more content of legendary caliber when that bridge gets built.

Quote Originally Posted by GoldyGopher View Post
    I am curious on how players think that need for Legendary XP to get from 30 to 32 will impact the content they run to get from 20 to 30.

I personally run a lot of Sharn from 26 on, mostly because it is easy to find groups, but as Sharn is Legendary (level 32) I am considering saving that content until reaching 30 to get the first time bonuses while running Legendary. In all honesty it may not matter much now, but when the level cap goes up to 34 I think there will be a clear shortage of content to run from 20 to 30 if we need to save the Legendary Content for Legendary XP.
    Last life I was about to do 3 EPLs without repeating quests other than for gear, and still had plenty of level 32 content to do while capped, so it shouldn't affect your epic leveling at all.

If you only do quests without an epic/legendary variant while leveling in heroics, you can start Sharn at 26, and still have FTB on 108 level 30-32 quests available without IoD.
    Last edited by Artos_Fabril; 06-02-2022 at 11:31 AM.

I don't touch any legendary quests before 30 so it won't change for me.

Community Member

Quote Originally Posted by GoldyGopher View Post

Another thing to save up is saga XP. Saga XP is universal, so there's no epic/legendary limitation there like there is with quest XP.

Community Member

Default Epic Experience and LLegendary

There are more Legendary quests than I realized. I could see that being a concern for some. I didn't realize the Legendary was coming or how it worked, but on my second Epic Life I still have lots of first time bonus. I was going to use it mostly f or Reaper, but Legendary should work, too. I tend to run Epic twice since I still need Epic PL:

First life: Borderlands, Lords of Dust Chain, King's Forest Chain, VON flagging, Gianthold Run, prep Saga's with Druid's Curse chain and High Road and and prep slayers for second life, Wheloon (Mirror) or 2nd life
    Second life: finish off sagas and slayers (5K and 7.5K Necro, Fey, etc.). Run Sentinels (Deneith) and 3BC for Pirates Saga, Sands of Men, run/VON 5-6 (Elite/Reaper), Another GH, Delara's, Maybe RavenLoft slayers, Necro quests, Stormhorns (WGU) if not before

Might run Catacombls sometime and probably some others I'm missing

Legendary: WPM, Tempest Spine, RavenLoft, Sharn, Fey, Salt Marsh, Devil's Gambit (Grim and Barett chain)
    Don't usually run them, but might now: Cerulean Hills, Dragonblood Prophecy (Black and Blue), Perilous Eyes (Twelve), Trials of the Archons (Elite/Reaper), Disciples of Rage (House J), Legendary Shroud Flag

Quote Originally Posted by misterski View Post
    Another thing to save up is saga XP. Saga XP is universal, so there's no epic/legendary limitation there like there is with quest XP.
    This is good to know. Do xp elixirs work for legendary levels? I tried to drink a sovereign I elixir and got some error. It did not let me drink the xp elixir. However previously consumed xp elixir timers seem to still be operating.
    Last edited by Lord_X; 06-24-2022 at 06:03 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Lord_X View Post
    This is good to know. Do xp elixirs work for legendary levels? I tried to drink a sovereign I elixir and got some error. It did not let me drink the xp elixir. However previously consumed xp elixir timers seem to still be operating.
    So I figured it out. There appears to be some sovereign elixirs bugged in my inventory that are bound to account but level locked. Hmmmm.

I bought a fresh sovereign I elixir from store and it’s working fine in legendary levels.