Thread: TOEE Part 1

Default TOEE Part 1

I've been trying to get enough materials to craft an epic weapon from TOEE. I didn't realize when I started how many, many, many runs it would take, but whatever...

I've noticed that sometimes (not all the time) there is a rest shrine at the end of part one, before the boss fight. Sometimes there isn't. This is on EN, EH, and EE. I haven't done it on reaper.

The resurrection shrine is always there, the rest shrine is not.

Anyone else notice this?
    All on Thelanis: Archenpaul Sixblade (Epic Triple Completionist), Archernicus Thornwood, Crestellin Moonwood, Gregorovic Redcloak, Jaklomeo Evermug, Jarladdin Nalfesne, Jonathraxius Kane, and Praetoreus Silvershield (Heroic Triple Completionist, Epic Triple Completionist.)

Leader of Guinness Knights (Level 165), which is (since June 2021) a two-man, father-son guild.

Cogito ergo summopere periculosus.

While I don't run this all the time, each time I get to this point both raise and rest shrines are there. I've not noticed rest shrine being missing.

fyi if xp is not an issue, you can recall out, rest at a tavern and reenter.

I have seen always both shrines.
    Wiki dashboard with some useful stealthplay links. LONG LIVE STEALTH!
    Proud Knight of the Silver Legion, Cannith: Saekee (main) and some others typically parked at some level to help guildies and other players

I just ran it yesterday on HE and it was there. I run the quest every life on Heroic and Epic and always see it.

Strange... You notice something strange...