Default Isle of Drewad Prepurchase Items?

Hi, does anyone know where I pick up the Isle of Dread prepurchase items? I went into the little hut in the harbor and there's no one there to give me my stuff and it's not on my toon's inventory space. So, I'm at a loss. Also, I really love the new wonderful content, but I wish there was an easier way to retrieve your cosmetic gear, steeds, creature companions etc. I get tired of having to ask each and every time I purchase a pack and I feel like I'm wasting people's time. Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by kilagan800 View Post
    Hi, does anyone know where I pick up the Isle of Dread prepurchase items? I went into the little hut in the harbor and there's no one there to give me my stuff and it's not on my toon's inventory space. So, I'm at a loss. Also, I really love the new wonderful content, but I wish there was an easier way to retrieve your cosmetic gear, steeds, creature companions etc. I get tired of having to ask each and every time I purchase a pack and I feel like I'm wasting people's time. Thanks.
    if you got to where the hut from beyond is - and look past it there are the trainers. if you go past the trainers there is a little path north. that is where you need to be to get items

Go here:

Thank you very much, guys! I would have never found it!