Community Member

Default Acid Alchemist Filigree's

I currently have 12 spot available on my weapon and trinket. I am wondering what the best filigrees would be for an acid alchemist. I have to following currently slotted:

Epic Sceptre of Corrosion
    1) Otto's Irrervocable Power: Intelligence (Rare)
    2) Otto's Irrervocable Power: PRR (Rare)
    3) Otto's Irrervocable Power: Constitution (Rare)
    4) Otto's Irrervocable Power: Spellpower
    5) Eye of the beholder: Intelligence (Rare)
    6) Eye of the beholder: Spellpower (Rare)
    7) Eye of the beholder: Wisdom (Rare)
    8) Eye of the beholder: MRR
    9) EMPTY

Key of Rhukaan Draal
    1) EMPTY
    1) EMPTY
    1) EMPTY

Looking for any and all suggestions on what I should put in the empty slots and/or change the other sets.

Thanks in advance

I'd say that alchemist can strip immunity your acid build would be better for locks that can't strip immunity

Fire has the better dps and ice has the better dps and cc

You should have 2 clubs 1 dcs which you have and 1 for dps 5 ds n 3 coal n xx
    Damonz Cannith

Community Member

Quote Originally Posted by mr420247 View Post
    I'd say that alchemist can strip immunity your acid build would be better for locks that can't strip immunity

After lots of testing I found that the acid tends to get resisted/reduced a lot less that either Fire, Cold or Poison so I tend to stick with that (although if I could figure a better gear/build I would be more than willing to change).

They Key of Rhukann Draal is a neck slot minor artifact that I like due to the 3 aug slots as well as 3 filigree slots (gives me plenty of options to fill needed stats.

Hmmm never thought of 2 clubs currently I am using the Legendary Stygian Wrath as I have not found anything better at level 29 at the moment (but again might start farming for better if I can figure out what I want/need in that slot).

Thank you for the input.

Alchemists strip elemental immunity at level 12 with the bombardier tier 5 enhancement just use the elemental obliteration sla as the 1 in your rotations

I personally like the feywild intel belt artifact for my 3 autumn set since the rest of the autumn gear is pretty meh its not bad then gloryborne gloves if you care bout dcs and any

i use cloak hp and the sands sets and gomf are good if you can fit them in

and they still say the legendary red dragon armor is still best in slot for dps Magma procs so max fire output

Also off hand clubs 1 lgs ash is good for 26, and maybe alchemical off hand for level 30
    Last edited by mr420247; 06-04-2022 at 04:45 PM.
    Damonz Cannith

Community Member

Acid/Poison with primal spells is plenty more DPS than fire.

Do you have all the expansions / generous guildmates / lots of astral shards?

Maybe something like:

Weapon:
    raid int (eye/grave), raid int (other one), eye int, then rest for crit damage / spell power / crit chance

Artifact:
    raid int (eye/grave), raid int (other one), eye int,

Until they decide something which released ~5 years ago suddenly isn't WAI and needs immediate fixing

Quote Originally Posted by jskinner937 View Post
    Acid/Poison with primal spells is plenty more DPS than fire.
    Would love to see the acid/poison alchemist who out-dps' fire players like supernuke

Community Member

Quote Originally Posted by voxson5 View Post
    Would love to see the acid/poison alchemist who out-dps' fire players like supernuke
    Primal Spells are the key...crazy aoe dmg between the 2. Ever get hit by carrion swarm in game?

Oh and OP, I am tinkering with dragonsoul fillagrees. You could take 4 with your setup for -10% CD and +10 Univ Crit Dmg with 4pcs. If you unlock another slot in your weapon, can get another 5%.
    Last edited by jskinner937; 10-31-2022 at 03:37 PM.

Thought about testing the other druid aoes but hands down reborn in fire is just too good not to have

best oh **** button in the game you no how horribly buggy alch heals are it never fails good to have at least one of those on any build

And it fire aoe nukes too at max mcl with a stacking 25 dodge bonus and double damage

Its basically the new meld you probably aren't using dragon born mcls and alchemical mcls they stack thats 5 more mcls

Now leg fire aug 9 can come on 2 things i no about 1 aclhemical club off hand or legendary red dragon helm so a little more options for gearing
    Last edited by mr420247; 11-09-2022 at 11:23 AM.
    Damonz Cannith

Thought about testing the other druid aoes but hands down reborn in fire is just too good not to have
    Could you elaborate on Reborn in Fire please? Looking at the numbers it doesnt look very impressive so clearly I am overlooking something.
    Member of Spellswords on Ghallanda

best heal in the game and you only need 12 points in primal i've seen it aoe heal for 10k + i think and combos nicely with dragon burst

great for evasion mobs too if your fire specd 55 dodge for a few seconds is the real icing on the cake
    Damonz Cannith

best heal in the game and you only need 12 points in primal i've seen it aoe heal for 10k + i think and combos nicely with dragon burst

great for evasion mobs too if your fire specd 55 dodge for a few seconds is the real icing on the cake
    I will have to try that, thanks.

The "around you" part is what bothers me most but I will have to see what kind of range it has. More often than not I dont want to be near mobs or melee though so if the range is too short it will be an issue.
    Member of Spellswords on Ghallanda

Think its exactly same as your eb and warlock aura n bursts and since we're all forced into close range with di its a real life saver

you also get rejuv n rejuv strike too free with it so you almost never have to use buggy alch heals that fizzle

And since i never use the alch heals i dumped accelerate so i can take greater evocation n greater conjuration focus now that pletionist is a free feat
    Last edited by mr420247; 11-09-2022 at 11:50 AM.
    Damonz Cannith