Community Member

Default Thoughts on Tabaxi tree

My weekend with a Tabaxi Fvs (level 8) has been a lot of fun, and really fast. Things I think would make the racial tree better: melee alacrity bumps and true seeing (or even see invisible). These are basic traits of cats I know.

Just saying.

Let's give them some time to fix all the broken stuff in the tree before adding more.
    CEO - Cupcake's Muskateers, Thelanis
    Collectibles

I've a couple more lives to run in it........but for my very particular build which has been a DC instalkiling 18/2 Vampire/Monk, that has 14, soon to be 15 racial AP, it is game changing. I really can do without punching, but have always insisted on evasion. Getting for about free: Evasion, Defensive Roll, and Deflect Arrows.....in addition to the 18 seconds of 30% action speed after any chest opening/encounter/temp stand still make this race pretty spectacular for my Evasion Wizard. I've already giving up the 4 int points from pale master Embraced the Void which I can reclaim dumping the two monk levels which negates the racial loses.

Long story short, for me and my crazy particular build of choice.........this race is the bee's knees and facilitates going pure Wizard for the first time in 15 years. Awesomesauce.
    Last edited by Varr; 05-02-2022 at 11:49 AM.
    Varr's all over. Cannith Varr getting the love currently.

Community Member

Quote Originally Posted by Sonoma View Post
    melee alacrity bumps
    I realized that a major part of the speed that was so impressive was the fact that I had equipped Mithral Full Plate of Speed, with +10 melee alacrity. When I traded that out for Snakeskin Vest at lvl 8, the difference was shocking. A tree with alacrity bumps (that stack with gear) would be priceless.

Community Member

The 3 second speed boost timer is annoyingly long.

You have to weirdly interrupt your levers or doors with an extra second delay, and oops, you didn’t delay quite long enough ? Wasted delay.

I find it really clunky. If the timer was the same as levers / chests / doors it would be way more fun to play.