Hi all,

I know the majority of players are in North America, and I love playing in groups with the majority of them. But what I really would like to see is, if possible, a consolidated effort by the Europeans to form a Euro membership-based guild for the upcoming season 6... why? Because in my eyes HC is really great if you can form static groups more regularly with people from your own time zone.

So I am proposing to organize a guild in advance based around European playing hours to encourage and help players find others to form parties for longer durations.

I have no pretentions of running the guild, mine is simply the spark to ignite that burning desire?

There will be serious European players that already have friends that they play with on HC... they would be most welcome. And there would be, hopefully, many others like myself who play DDO regularly yet always find themselves in HC guilds with the majority of players from outside "standard" European playing hours. I just find it's more fun to play a session with the same players, at least now and again, and not have to adjust my own playing schedule to do so; last season [HC5] I often played late until the morning because I had found a good bunch of players.

Please show your support for the idea, or propose something better!

And have fun!