Default Post U54 Raging blows and Cracking attack crazy strike +x(w) testing

Since update 54 I have tested both Brutal blows and Crazy Strike on the guild airship Magefire cannon.

I am relying on the tooltip info for the weapon I am using to change as an indicator of a +1(W) effect for Brutal Blows being applied. In the combat log I believe this effect to be described as "(Combat): You help The Wide Open Sky with Deadly Blades." however, when switching to another weapon using the same rage the combat log repeats the first message used on the weapon equipped at the time the rage was cast. so switching to Baz Morath repeats the original message. "(Combat): You help The Wide Open Sky with Deadly Blades".

I can confirm according to the tool tip info of an equipped weapon that the +1(W) was applied to the first weapon and applied to the second weapon using the same rage. I believe this is now fixed aside from the combat log not acknowledging the change in weapons.

Things get more confusing with Crazy Strike. Opening the FB enhancement interface and tool over crazy strike and the description reads

"When you hit with cracking attack, for 12 seconds you gain +2(W) and 3 Melee power."

After using the skill on the Magefire cannon, no increase was observed when tooling over the weapon info. Further, no buff information was applied to the character and none was lost after 12 seconds under the combat log.

If you tool bar the skill (drag onto the hot bar) it reads "Melee attack: Deals +3(w) extra damage. On hit -3 AC and -20 % fort" There is no mention of the second and third tier effects on the icon.

Inspecting the Magefire cannon after using the skill shows both the "Cracking attack" and "body blow" debuffs.

If Crazy strikes has been fixed to now apply the +2(W) for 12 seconds how can I verify the fix? if it doesn't show on the tool tip advice for a weapon nor does it show under the combat log?

Yours skeptically

Juslim the Depopulator

** Being that the expected total of +3(w) combined would be over a 50% increase to my base weapon damage currently at 5.75 (W) using the Baz Morath, a significant proportion of my ability to depopulate hasn't been observed, thus undermining my depopulating activities. Raging blows adds around 400-500 damage from the +1(w), however after using Crazy strikes, another 800-1000 or approx (2(w) is not observed in the front numbers. **
    Last edited by Erekose; 04-28-2022 at 10:36 AM.

Community Member Captain_Murphy's Avatar

Default Crazy Strike's extra [W]

With Crazy Strike, I noticed that the +2[W] was only being applied to my shield and not my main weapon.