Post Weekly Legendary Shroud runs

Seems Legendary Shroud is in high demand again. Its both really good xp for leveling and the crafting bonuses are actually also super fun! Walruss is finishing up a 5x5 Material Opposition set for bonus hp, crit multiplier and the Ender effect, and I really enjoy it, especially since it can be used already from lvl 26.

I will try to make weekly Legendary Shroud raids every Friday, Sunday and Wednesday. If I'm TRing Walruss, look for Logicoma my healer alt. Send me a tell if I'm online and you need help for a Legendary Shroud run.

I will try to put up the LFM at around 20:00 or 21:00 CET (2 pm or 3 pm EST). If I'm online and haven't put up a group, send me a tell.

If you want to help out getting this going, let me know and I'll auto sign you up. Just put in a comment below or just show up on the scheduled time intervals and send me a tell.

If you have questions about crafting, just ask and I'll help you out. You can find a guide here: https://ddowiki.com/page/Legendary_Green_Steel_items

Hope to see you for some great xp and crafting mats!

/Wal

hey Wal, is the crafting planner down?

I would love to run this on my main but I feel I need to be at cap to be useful in it.
    Wiki dashboard with some useful stealthplay links. LONG LIVE STEALTH!
    Proud Knight of the Silver Legion, Cannith: Saekee (main) and some others typically parked at some level to help guildies and other players

Quote Originally Posted by Saekee View Post
    hey Wal, is the crafting planner down?

I would love to run this on my main but I feel I need to be at cap to be useful in it.
    Hey Saekee

I never use the crafting planner. I just look at the combinations on the ddo.wiki page. Legendary crafting is much easier than heroic.

When I put up LFMs I usually set level range from 24-30, but people below level 24 have been joining before.

The mobs hit hard on R1, though.

/Wal