Default LN Solo Legendary Vision of Destruction

Been done before by others, but I pride this as something a tiny bit more...

Post Epic Destiny change...

As a pure melee...

Trapper.

That's right, "WORLD FIRST" (I jest, but - ), all 8 traps were disabled for the run.

Jedinja

97 minutes and 8 seconds for completion

Resources used:
    81 Remove Disease Potions
    90 Remove Curse Potions
    10 Lesser Restoration Potions

No video, as whilst I have it, I'm not going to try upload a 29GB file whilst I'm currently on a lowly internet connection where I am right now.

J1NG
    Thelanis: Yijing (*Completionist* TR 20 Aasimar Scourge Monk Level 20 / Epic Level 10)
    Thelanis: Pocket-Monks: Sightblur, Peashoote, Jigglypath, Jedinja.
    Invisible Fences, unkillable Target Practice Dummy's, Shared Bank's, Pale Lavender Ioun Stones, the dimensional barrier between Eberron and Shavarath, I've broken them all...

Community Member

That's very impressive you could pull this off at all.
    Last edited by Tilomere; 04-25-2022 at 10:14 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Tilomere View Post
    That's very impressive you could pull this off at all.
    Thanks! Couldn't find any fellow trappers completing it solo in my look around, +1 to join the party.

I'm sure there's others too who really need to show up, but just wanted to put something in for the trapper, melee, and low investment build onto the ranks.

J1NG
    Thelanis: Yijing (*Completionist* TR 20 Aasimar Scourge Monk Level 20 / Epic Level 10)
    Invisible Fences, unkillable Target Practice Dummy's, Shared Bank's, Pale Lavender Ioun Stones, the dimensional barrier between Eberron and Shavarath, I've broken them all...

Default Hotbars

What is the secret of the hotbars?

Quote Originally Posted by Mindos View Post
    Nothing untoward.

Just I'm well aware of how Devs can react if build/item(s)/ability/etc ends up afterwards because of a perception of overperformance when used in instances like this. Especially when the overperforming one is actually the player (knowledge of the game and quest/raid is what allowed me to take a lesser toon in and succeed), not the build/item(s)/ability/etc themselves (although of course they help make up the character in use here).

So I'd rather not tempt fate and have it ruined for others who may dream up the same ideas (or even better ones) for themselves that happen to also end up using the same build/item/abilities/etc is all.

J1NG

Quote Originally Posted by J1NG View Post
    Nothing untoward.

Just I'm well aware of how Devs can react if build/item(s)/ability/etc ends up afterwards because of a perception of overperformance when used in instances like this. Especially when the overperforming one is actually the player (knowledge of the game and quest/raid is what allowed me to take a lesser toon in and succeed), not the build/item(s)/ability/etc themselves (although of course they help make up the character in use here).

So I'd rather not tempt fate and have it ruined for others who may dream up the same ideas (or even better ones) for themselves that happen to also end up using the same build/item/abilities/etc is all.

J1NG
    So you did not beat the raid at all with this omission..nice

Community Member

I'll break down the remaining icons for you. The top cosmetic hotbar combined with healing hands to right and TWF makes this a centered Monk/ranger aasimar scourge, trapping means it also has rogue, so overall it is probably a 12 monk 6 ranger 2 rogue Aasimar Scourge DoD avoidance build. With DoD, crit has to come from VKF, which matches the Vistani fortune buff on hotbar. So DoD + VKF + misc (trance+ defense, likely dex to hit/dmg but no trance). Due to chains + lightning circle near 1 shot on light armor MRR cap with those stats, need abundant step, so 12 monk. Due to cooldown on SD ultimate for trash, need DoD, so 6 ranger.

Buffs combined with completion time I think show shadow dancer avoidance from epic strike, water stance, and wind through the trees, so build is likely a T5 SD instant kill on avoiding an attack melee build. But it also needs healing, so I think Renewal (US) as second tree.

To maintain concentration this long to keep up an avoidance rotation of short term abilities to beat this with those stats is fairly challenging. There are no worries about nerfs though, you can brute force this in 1/3rd the time on a pure 20 rogue assassin.

Community Member

I'll guestimate the hidden hotbars for you. The top cosmetic hotbar combined with healing hands to right and TWF makes this a centered Monk/ranger aasimar scourge, trapping means it also has rogue, so overall it is probably a 12 monk 6 ranger 2 rogue Aasimar Scourge DoD avoidance build. With DoD, crit has to come from VKF, which matches the Vistani fortune buff on hotbar. So DoD + VKF + misc (trance+ defense, likely dex to hit/dmg/trance). Due to chains + lightning circle near 1 shot on light armor MRR cap with those stats, need abundant step, so 12 monk. Due to cooldown on SD ultimate for trash, need DoD, also see Ram's Might duration, so 6 ranger. Monk + ranger + rogue is also one of the few builds to actually use 15 toolbars, eheh.

Buffs combined with completion time I think show shadow dancer avoidance from epic strike, water stance, and wind through the trees, so build is likely a T5 SD instant kill on avoiding an attack melee build. But it also needs healing, so I think Renewal (US) as second tree.

To maintain concentration this long to keep up an avoidance rotation of short term abilities to beat this with those stats is fairly challenging. The OP has no gear set buffs, so it looks like a low life misc. geared alt with no expansion gear, in a DPS ED. That is what makes it impressive.
    Last edited by Tilomere; 04-29-2022 at 08:08 PM.

Community Member

Very nice!!! Trappers on another level
    Teth - Ascendance

Old School n00b that used to be pretty good at the game.

Community Member

Maintaining focus for an hour and a half is harder than people think...especially since the difficult part is near the end.

Well done!
    Sarlona: Tobril | Syg | Trogbril | Warmachyne | Sql

YouTube | Twitch

Grats dude.
    Without new players DDO will go the way of the dodo.
    Old Sorc Build Guide, Ghallanda -> Orien

That's very impressive you could pull this off at all..