Default A very different Reaper suggestion

Dear SSG,

I enjoy reaper difficulty I think it's actually great. As such I have two suggestions based on my experiences.

1. On higher reaper difficulty (Maybe just R10) replace the end boss of the quest with a special reaper. Currently most end quest bosses are less of a threat than say a Doom Reaper and I'd like this to change.

2. Please add yet another new difficulty for the really tormented souls out there called "Oops all reapers" where wait for it.....all mobs are reapers. It's highly likely no one will like this difficulty but ya know why let that stop you. The game needs this difficulty (or at least I think it does) for those of us that want the ultimate challenge

That's my two suggestions at this time keep giving the bad guys a real chance against the pesky hero's.

p.s. Also add a bigger variety of reapers such as Disjunction Reapers because everyone likes being disjunctioned.

Keeper of Keenbean's Heart

I have no issue with this but considering SSG's limited dev capacity I am not certain it is a good use of resources.

It also seems like an easier way to make reaper more difficult is to simply remove the reaper enhancements (or greatly scale back their benefit) returning reaper back to its original idea of a challenge mode rather than a character advancement mode.

Community Member

Quote Originally Posted by Bowser_Koopa View Post
    Dear SSG,

I enjoy reaper difficulty I think it's actually great. As such I have two suggestions based on my experiences.

1. On higher reaper difficulty (Maybe just R10) replace the end boss of the quest with a special reaper. Currently most end quest bosses are less of a threat than say a Doom Reaper and I'd like this to change.

2. Please add yet another new difficulty for the really tormented souls out there called "Oops all reapers" where wait for it.....all mobs are reapers. It's highly likely no one will like this difficulty but ya know why let that stop you. The game needs this difficulty (or at least I think it does) for those of us that want the ultimate challenge

That's my two suggestions at this time keep giving the bad guys a real chance against the pesky hero's.

p.s. Also add a bigger variety of reapers such as Disjunction Reapers because everyone likes being disjunctioned.
    Disjunction reaper now that's a great idea

Reaper 6 guaranteed 30% of all mobs are champs increasing by 10% for each skull up to 70% at R10

All End bosses in Reaper should be champions with special attacks based off of epic destiny types but clearly more powerful

Community Member

Quote Originally Posted by SoulDustar View Post
    Disjunction reaper now that's a great idea

Reaper 6 guaranteed 30% of all mobs are champs increasing by 10% for each skull up to 70% at R10

All End bosses in Reaper should be champions with special attacks based off of epic destiny types but clearly more powerful
    ^ I also like the just more champs, less champs and reapers that are super easy to CC (why are their saves so bad?), etc.

Bring back the HC season 3 champs, new champs.

Here is an idea. Just reset your reaper enhancements and try running R10. That should be enough of a challenge. Why wait for devs to code something?
    Kasik ~Rogue~ Fui ~ Barb ~ Emmeryl ~ Clr ~ Hilcias ~ Sorc ~
    Cool kids play on Mabar!

Quote Originally Posted by ahpook View Post
    It also seems like an easier way to make reaper more difficult is to simply remove the reaper enhancements (or greatly scale back their benefit) returning reaper back to its original idea of a challenge mode rather than a character advancement mode.
    Yes

Quote Originally Posted by Nahual View Post
    Here is an idea. Just reset your reaper enhancements and try running R10. That should be enough of a challenge. Why wait for devs to code something?
    and a big fat yes