Community Member

Default All my Creature Companions disappear from stable when I log off

This happens on all my characters.
    I claim a creature companion/pet certificate it is added to my companion/pet stable. I can summon it, dismiss it, I can even claim another certificate to add more pets.
    If I log with a pet summoned when I log back in the pet tab will is gone from the inventory window. If I claim another certificate the tab reappears but all pets are missing from the stable. If I log out with a pet summoned when I log back in its the only pet in my stable remaining.

Is there something wrong with my account where I can't keep pets? I feel like the game thinks I am not responsible enough to take care of them.
    As of now I am just stowing away pet certs in my bank as it just seems wasteful to claim them.
    Note: I do not have any issue with mounts.

Thanks, if anyone has some advice or possible scenarios for me to test let me know.

Try logging into a different server.
    You may have pet certs from expansion packs.
    Or buy them cheep or ask in general forums, someone will give you some I am sure.
    You have played from 2006 and 1 post. SSG should take you seriously really.
    Protect the Silver Flame at all costs!

Sounds like something bugged out for you. Just curious, if you log onto an alt on the same server, are the pets there or missing too? Is the same bug happening for you if you add a pet on a different server? Trying to figure out if it's character based, server based, or an account-wide bug that's happening (not that it helps your problem, that'll likely be something SSG will have to fix, but just curiosity as to extent of the bug).