Default WTB Tome: Stormreach Imports and Exports, 857YK

Looking for 2 of these collectibles. Haven’t had any luck farming or finding on AH. Hit up Kozol in game if you have them to sell. Thanks!

Take a gander at this thread. The first post shows you the best places to farm for Cannith crafting ingredients.

https://www.ddo.com/forums/showthrea...em-Efficiently

The best places to farm for your tomes are in the following quests and difficulties: Mirra's Sleepless Nights HN, Tomb of the Unhallowed HC, The Church and the Cult HC, Caged Trolls HN, Tangleroot, The Prisoner HC
    Quote Originally Posted by Aelonwy View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Cordovan View Post
    The release notes themselves are essentially the same as was seen on Lamannia most recently.
    This^, in so many words, is how you say time and feedback on Lamannia are wasted.

Thanks for the link! I was farming some of those quests based on what the CC crafter showed but this particular collectible never dropped. The info in the link provides more info for me to keep trying. Much appreciated!

Quote Originally Posted by Arkat View Post
    Take a gander at this thread. The first post shows you the best places to farm for Cannith crafting ingredients.

https://www.ddo.com/forums/showthrea...em-Efficiently

The best places to farm for your tomes are in the following quests and difficulties: Mirra's Sleepless Nights HN, Tomb of the Unhallowed HC, The Church and the Cult HC, Caged Trolls HN, Tangleroot, The Prisoner HC

Intergalactic Space Crusader
    Treasure Hunter

Default 2 by mail

Quote Originally Posted by Kozol View Post
    Thanks for the link! I was farming some of those quests based on what the CC crafter showed but this particular collectible never dropped. The info in the link provides more info for me to keep trying. Much appreciated!