Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Community Member

Default U55 Update

I know this post is a year old, but I was wondering if you had any Gear changes for U55. Im looking to try out a Tank build as I have not done Tank yet. Also curious to know, since I have already run PDK, and you said you were looking forward to running the new Races, if you had new Enhancement Tree Guidelines you were following. Great Tank build. Would love to hear your new thoughts on this Build. Cheers.

Quote Originally Posted by duneseeker View Post
    I know this post is a year old, but I was wondering if you had any Gear changes for U55. Im looking to try out a Tank build as I have not done Tank yet. Also curious to know, since I have already run PDK, and you said you were looking forward to running the new Races, if you had new Enhancement Tree Guidelines you were following. Great Tank build. Would love to hear your new thoughts on this Build. Cheers.
    I switched my armor and Belt out...

Armor: Legendary Plate of the Winter Solstice w/Mythic 4 PRR/MRR and Reaper +5% AC
    Belt: Lindal's Mighty Belt w/Reaper 10HPS
    I also slotted the Eye of Mabar(evil) on my weapon(Divinity), and changed the Core3 Grandmasters to Chaotic. the only damage type the weapon doesn't bypass now is bludgeoning and pierce.

otherwise, the build hasn't changed other than the level cap increase and taking the Legendary Toughness Feat at Lvl. 31.
    Roving Guns - Sarlona
    Cashery

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12