Community Member thomascoolone64's Avatar

Default Who Are you? I am still getting "Skull" Bombed

Genuine Question, Who Are you? And how and why do you keep throwing Skull bombs on me when i LEAST Expect it?

And Why do you keeping logging out the last Milisecond?
    Quote Originally Posted by Cordovan View Post

"Ignore the text in the Lamannia launcher claiming to be from Middle Earth. Wat?"

Cmon guys! THINK! If i have to have my Skullhead Protection ON Every Second i am playing DDO, There is a Blatant Issue happening under Everyones noses.

"Ignore the text in the Lamannia launcher claiming to be from Middle Earth. Wat?"

It should show in your combat log who applied the effect to you.

(edit: Upon rereading - unless you're hoping the character's player will comment. Not sure how well that will go, even if they do.)
    Last edited by cdbd3rd; 03-28-2022 at 05:53 PM.
    CEO - Cupcake's Muskateers, Thelanis
    Collectibles

Quote Originally Posted by cdbd3rd View Post
    It should show in your combat log who applied the effect to you.

(edit: Upon rereading - unless you're hoping the character's player will comment. Not sure how well that will go, even if they do.)
    I know the characters name, I looked at the combat, im wanting to know who it is behind the character

Community Member

Quote Originally Posted by thomascoolone64 View Post
    I know the characters name, I looked at the combat, im wanting to know who it is behind the character
    Unless the character is named "JohnSmith from BuckleyWA" (which'd require an uncommon name and/or small town), the character name is a pseudonym, making it difficult to track down the culprit. You've identified the server but not your own character's name, so if there are multiple people on Thelanis who might be skull-bombing. So you're making demands on an anonymous forum using a pseudonym that is likely different from your character's, and you want somebody else who's likely in the same situation (it's not like I've named a character Discpsycho, that'd be silly, and doubly so if that were my real name) to claim ownership for a deed they might only be able to verify based on the timing of your posting?

I'm not even on Thelanis, but I'll take credit just for defecations and mirth
    Last edited by Discpsycho; 03-28-2022 at 10:01 PM.

I thought this topic sounded familiar.

Cordo's post that ended the 2020 thread. CS can check the culprit and take actions if needed.

https://www.ddo.com/forums/showthrea...=1#post6386291
    CEO - Cupcake's Muskateers, Thelanis
    Collectibles

Quote Originally Posted by cdbd3rd View Post
    I thought this topic sounded familiar.

Cordo's post that ended the 2020 thread. CS can check the culprit and take actions if needed.

https://www.ddo.com/forums/showthrea...=1#post6386291
    So Your just gonna throw this one away too? You know CS cant do a thing except catch up with Backlogs.

I kinda have to admire their commitment to the bit. Not saying that what they're doing is right, however. It's being done solely to bother you, and that's unacceptable, regardless of the exact what is being done. However, the forethought to keep this going is twistedly impressive.
    Exit, pursued by a bear. ~ William Shakespeare (stage direction from The Winter's Tale)

Quote Originally Posted by thomascoolone64 View Post
    Genuine Question, Who Are you? And how and why do you keep throwing Skull bombs on me when i LEAST Expect it?

And Why do you keeping logging out the last Milisecond?
    Would it make you feel better if they said hey here is a skull?

Just go to the bank and drink a pot.
    Milacias of Kyber

Leader of the Crimson Eagles Kyber

The Myth- TR will make my character powerful
    The Reality- Those kobolds in Water Works won’t have a chance but nothing else cares-Learn to play your build and all its abilities in actual difficult content, get gear and reaper points in level 30+ content and raids.

Community Manager

The person doing this clearly has a deep issue they need to resolve; I hope they get the help they need. Customer Service is indeed working through a lengthy backlog, but they can identify the account doing this and take action against it, so please do send in a ticket to In-Game Support for Harassment.
    Have fun, and don't forget to gather for buffs!
    Follow DDO on: Facebook Twitter YouTube
    Join us on Twitch!
    Hello from Standing Stone Games! Facebook Twitter
    For Support: https://help.standingstonegames.com