Default -20 Jump and Tumble randomly

Hey y'all, for some reason I have a "Effect" -20 jump and tumble on my Monk. I have no gear on, no debuffs that I can see, not in any stances, have relogged, entered quests, left quests, nothing is working. I should have exactly a +20 modifier on my jump, as that's what has been put into it, not the 0 I have with no gear. It's the same issue with tumble.

link to screenshot
    Last edited by Momsboys; 03-14-2022 at 04:54 PM.
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Umm Hi! This is my signature. If you don't like it I love you! Welp thanks for taking the time to read this!
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The Hatchery
    2014 & 2016 DDO Players Council

You're in sneak, that'll do it.
    DDO: If a problem cannot be solved by the application of DPS, you're not applying enough.

It's a bug related to using sneak and logging off or getting DC'd whilst sneaking. You can actually see the sneak icon in your buff bar at the top.

Simply enter Sneak, and get out of sneak and it should remove that Sneak buff/debuff that gives you -20 Jump and Tumble. So you'll have your 20 Jump and Tumble back again.

J1NG
    Thelanis: Yijing (*Completionist* TR 20 Aasimar Scourge Monk Level 20 / Epic Level 10)
    Thelanis: Pocket-Monks: Sightblur, Peashoote, Jigglypath, Jedinja.
    Invisible Fences, unkillable Target Practice Dummy's, Shared Bank's, Pale Lavender Ioun Stones, the dimensional barrier between Eberron and Shavarath, I've broken them all...

DOH I feel dumb, I even hovered over that and thought nothing of it. Thanks y'all!~
    Umm Hi! This is my signature. If you don't like it I love you! Welp thanks for taking the time to read this!