Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Community Member

Default Can't detach over 1M plat from auction mail for 2 months

I sold a tome on AH and received in-game mail with the sale proceeds of over 1KK plat. Trouble is I can't detach it. When I click "detach" nothing happens. The mail has been sitting in my mailbox ever since. The ticket made on Jan 8 remains "open". Ticket number is 208696. I would appreciate it if someone looked at it sooner than later. I am a new player and that's a lot of platinum for me.

have you made any cash purchases (ddo points or expansions) for upgrade to premium or subscribed to VIP? Or are you still f2p in which case you're probably platinum capped? https://ddowiki.com/page/Currency

Community Member

Quote Originally Posted by rabidfox View Post
    have you made any cash purchases (ddo points or expansions) for upgrade to premium or subscribed to VIP? Or are you still f2p in which case you're probably platinum capped? https://ddowiki.com/page/Currency
    I have a VIP subscription, so shouldn't be capped. It seems to be a bug of some sort.

Hero
    2015 DDO Players Council

Quote Originally Posted by Terp312 View Post
    I have a VIP subscription, so shouldn't be capped. It seems to be a bug of some sort.
    How much platinum does the toon currently have? Even VIP still have the hard cap of 4,294,967.

Community Member

Quote Originally Posted by Krelar View Post
    How much platinum does the toon currently have? Even VIP still have the hard cap of 4,294,967.
    How do you do an embarrassed facepalm emoji on here? Lol I didn't realize that I had rubbed up against the cap on that toon!