Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Community Member

Quote Originally Posted by darkriderz View Post
    Got a breakdown of gear/what buffs you actually have included?
    Sure

Helm of frost (Reap Ability)
    Anchorchain
    5-rings trinket (HP, Accuracy, Intim, Q. Char)
    Mage cloak (Ins. Char)
    Direbear
    Spinnerette
    Princes Gauntlet
    Deepsnow (Myth 3, Reap 5)
    Memento of Mori
    Cold Iron (Myth 1)
    Sunscale
    Mage Spectacles (not crafted yet but will be Int 13)

Nightmothers
    Alchemical Large Shield (2 Char, 6 Necro, Fire stuff leftover from my mixed DPS/DC set)

Lots of room for myth/reap improvement as you can see.

Slotted Wild Fort, plus the other typical stuff. Same fili set up
    So 4piece winter, 2 piece summer, mages sets. Same DCs as above from gear.

Feats are the same as above except I take FoP instead of Illusion Focus. Stances are the same except I have Fort instead of skills running.

Enhancements are functionally the same for everything you see there, but I’m missing the 5% Qual HP from falconry (we’re testing some stuff and I picked up radiant from EK so we don’t burn through pots for data gathering).

Buffs are pretty much all the reasonable self ones (no alchemical stat pots since I never really use those)
    Divine Purpose, Shield, Nightshield, Yugos, +2 Lasting Stats, +10 Lasting PRR/MRR, Divine Power Scrolled (Refreshing scrolls before a fight isn’t only for melee and tanks, everyone can enjoy the fun!), and Push Through the Line is the wildcard lol. Didn’t wanna burn cookies for a screenshot either so missing 2 Char there.

EDs are quite a bit different at the moment, I’m in my short-man raiding set-up. Weird and thunder snow weren’t necessary for the current project so I’m in Fate/SD/LD to be more of an overall buffer/debuffer. Push through the Line (active in the Screen shot) makes LD passable on a caster (I’ve got 14 boosts in this set up) and I swap to LD mantle for Terror debuff and Wide Open Sky with 5-piece shattered device during boss beatdowns. For questing I basically use the same set up as here

Sorry if that was more info than you were looking for lol.
    Last edited by Grummpy_Grunndi; 03-23-2022 at 10:29 AM. Reason: Clarification

Hero

Cool gear setup.

Where do you find a 118 Will save is necessary?

Terror, as in the ML18 Mindsunder weapon?

What raid are you shortmanning, how many skulls and are you the primary tank for it?
    Last edited by Carpone; 03-23-2022 at 05:19 AM.
    Khyber: Ying-1, Kobeyashi, Nichevo-1 | 75 million Reaper XP

Community Member

Quote Originally Posted by Grummpy_Grunndi View Post
    We'll probably agree to disagree on this one. 91 reflex is certainly good, but not what I'd consider no-fail
    If 91 is self buffed you can add external buffs like bard songs, prayer, holy aura, primal scream etc and you are at no fail numbers

Community Member

Quote Originally Posted by Carpone View Post
    Cool gear setup.

Where do you find a 118 Will save is necessary?

Terror, as in the ML18 Mindsunder weapon?

What raid are you shortmanning, how many skulls and are you the primary tank for it?
    Thanks!

I’m not sure 118 is necessary, but I like to keep it high for things like Strahd Spikes, and THTH evil damage. Besides FoP I don’t really have anything invested in Will.

No sorry, the LD Mantle Terror debuff. I largely just sit there and throw token spells to trigger LGS debuffs during boss beatdowns so it seemed better than having someone switch out of shiradi stance or something. Charisma to hit/dam and Wide open sky/hallowed splinters has been working well.

No I’m definitely not the tank for raids, since I tried this new gear set I find I’m volunteered to tank a lot of quests though lol. Been working on LVoD currently, weird/pk doesn’t work on bats but dismiss/banish does, hence the ED shuffle. 7-man R4 is our best to date, but we’re still strat building and getting our bearings for the exciting parts. We did a 6-man Hard THTH previously but couldn’t break through with elite. Strahd I just like to run but we aren’t seriously pushing anything right now. We’re nowhere close to your guys level, but we’ve got a few lower life/RP toons with us too, (I’m missing 25 lives and 35 RP) and we’re having fun pushing our boundaries.

Quote Originally Posted by Caarb View Post
    If 91 is self buffed you can add external buffs like bard songs, prayer, holy aura, primal scream etc and you are at no fail numbers
    Very true, I never know if I’ll have that stuff available though so for me personally it’s not something I’d count on.
    Last edited by Grummpy_Grunndi; 03-23-2022 at 10:28 AM.

Community Member

What spells does nullmagic aura actually prevent?
    I've stood around casters with it on and noticed damage hitting me as usual.

I guess it's against nondamaging effects? (that are not blocked by GH, FoM, Deathward and Protection from Evil)

Hero

Quote Originally Posted by Rull View Post
    What spells does nullmagic aura actually prevent?
    I've stood around casters with it on and noticed damage hitting me as usual.
    Nothing until it's fixed. The devs are aware it's broken.

Hero

I've gained 5+ million reaper XP with this build. I've made a few adjustments along the way and updated the doc accordingly:

Now takes 20 HAMP in Aasimar.

Dropped 6pc Winter for 4pc Winter, to accommodate Clouded Dreams (+1 Necro DC) and Halcyonia (Devotion Lore 20, Magical Efficacy 10, +2 WIS for hands).

Dropped Thunder Snow since it no longer works on red/purple named. Picked up Spring to Summer (Mass Rejuv Cocoon) and Reborn in Fire (25% Uncapped Dodge). The Reborn in Fire can be used once Meld Into Darkness fades, providing 14 seconds of boosted Dodge.

Shifted AP around in Magus to pick up Lunar Insight, and the mantle to take half damage during the Hunt or Be Hunted maze optional.

The Hatchery

"02 Something I’ve forgotten but is obviously applied as a bonus"

Festive augment?

Hero

Quote Originally Posted by Qezuzu View Post
    "02 Something I’ve forgotten but is obviously applied as a bonus"
    Festive augment?
    That's it. I've looked at the CHA breakdown so much I was blind to the fact it was missing. Thanks!

Recently ran this build at end game. Worked really well, almost too familiar and well in R10 quests, quite a stomp with a decent group. Was great taking Sorc cooldowns to the max and checking out Weird. I tried the variation where I squeezed in those Draconic filigrees that provide -5% cooldown set bonuses. Everything worked as promised, including getting a few hundred over 3000 HP. Having wrapped up my last +1 Evoc, I'm trying out Ice Druid for something less familiar to me now.
    Please consider the environment before printing this post

Community Member

Hey Carpone, thanks for sharing. I lo e this playstlye and learned a lot by your reasoning through the build choices.

I did something similar and I'd love your feedback!

I have a WIS based pure Cleric Illusionist That weirds for the win and throws destructions and swings a vulnerable debuffing sword. I'd love to get your feedback on how to make it better and what numbers I should try to hit to be welcome in a high R group.

https://forums.ddo.com/forums/showth...ight=Bizmarkie

Thanks for your contributions to this community

Biz

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12