Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Community Member

Quote Originally Posted by darkriderz View Post
    Got a breakdown of gear/what buffs you actually have included?
    Sure

Helm of frost (Reap Ability)
    Anchorchain
    5-rings trinket (HP, Accuracy, Intim, Q. Char)
    Mage cloak (Ins. Char)
    Direbear
    Spinnerette
    Princes Gauntlet
    Deepsnow (Myth 3, Reap 5)
    Memento of Mori
    Cold Iron (Myth 1)
    Sunscale
    Mage Spectacles (not crafted yet but will be Int 13)

Nightmothers
    Alchemical Large Shield (2 Char, 6 Necro, Fire stuff leftover from my mixed DPS/DC set)

Lots of room for myth/reap improvement as you can see.

Slotted Wild Fort, plus the other typical stuff. Same fili set up
    So 4piece winter, 2 piece summer, mages sets. Same DCs as above from gear.

Feats are the same as above except I take FoP instead of Illusion Focus. Stances are the same except I have Fort instead of skills running.

Enhancements are functionally the same for everything you see there, but I’m missing the 5% Qual HP from falconry (we’re testing some stuff and I picked up radiant from EK so we don’t burn through pots for data gathering).

Buffs are pretty much all the reasonable self ones (no alchemical stat pots since I never really use those)
    Divine Purpose, Shield, Nightshield, Yugos, +2 Lasting Stats, +10 Lasting PRR/MRR, Divine Power Scrolled (Refreshing scrolls before a fight isn’t only for melee and tanks, everyone can enjoy the fun!), and Push Through the Line is the wildcard lol. Didn’t wanna burn cookies for a screenshot either so missing 2 Char there.

EDs are quite a bit different at the moment, I’m in my short-man raiding set-up. Weird and thunder snow weren’t necessary for the current project so I’m in Fate/SD/LD to be more of an overall buffer/debuffer. Push through the Line (active in the Screen shot) makes LD passable on a caster (I’ve got 14 boosts in this set up) and I swap to LD mantle for Terror debuff and Wide Open Sky with 5-piece shattered device during boss beatdowns. For questing I basically use the same set up as here

Sorry if that was more info than you were looking for lol.
    Last edited by Grummpy_Grunndi; 03-23-2022 at 10:29 AM. Reason: Clarification