Community Member

Default any good spot to afk farm fire ele kills?

im lvl 30 with healing aura to keep hireling alive to kill but i cant find any good spot where they respawn without me moving. got any ideas?

Quote Originally Posted by ChaosBuddha View Post
    im lvl 30 with healing aura to keep hireling alive to kill but i cant find any good spot where they respawn without me moving. got any ideas?
    Taming the flames? Possibly the furnace rooms in the Pit?

Community Member

Quote Originally Posted by dredre9987 View Post
    Taming the flames? Possibly the furnace rooms in the Pit?
    Taming the flames dont work. ill try pit

Lord of Eyes?
    1776 Growing Liberty for Centuries 2022

Quote Originally Posted by NemesisAlien View Post
    Love what you did here, but could you possibly change the color from Red on Grey? I can't possibly read the text unless I highlight it all.

Thanks
    Farog on Khyber - DDO Char Builder Lite updates -> https://github.com/ChristopherGLewis/ddo-lite-tools

Quote Originally Posted by ChicagoChris View Post
    Love what you did here, but could you possibly change the color from Red on Grey? I can't possibly read the text unless I highlight it all.

Thanks
    CTRL-A FTW!

Control A is SELECT ALL, which will highlight all text and make otherwise unintelligible text easy to read. Saved my eyes a thousand times.
    First Lives Matter!!!
    Give us a no reincarnation server!

Thanks
    I already got grey for a context, next?

Community Member

tyty

tyty
    I recommend Relic of a Sovereign Past, do both earth and fire ellys at the same time. Stay away from the summoners.

Taming the flames dont work. ill try pit
    Taming the flames not really dont work, 1 it takes some time for them to respawn, i never bothered to time it but i think the longest respawn time is korthos one. 2 it requires twitch movement to spawn them. So you want a whole bunch of them it takes a lot of work moving around, especially if you afk most of the time.

Community Member Alrik_Fassbauer's Avatar

Each "Taming The Flames" gives I think 50 per objective, run that with every alt, and you get some. This way I got my pet yesterday.
    "You are a Tiefling. And a Cleric, with the Domain of the Sun. Doesn't that contradict each other ?" "No, all my friends are playing evil. I found that so boring that I decided to be on the good side. And, besides, Sun and Fire, where is the difference, really ?"

Zawabi's Revenge.

Intentionally fall down from the circle of eternity platform, but do not take the portal back up. The two portals have a small ledge to stand on, and several fire elementals and efreeti spawn around you while you stand there. 5 in total (combination of the two enemies). They respawn quite quickly too. However, you're also surrounded by lava, so you'll need ranged damage to take them out... plus it's also a raid, so using a hireling will not work. However, it is (in my opinion) the best spot for fast infinitely respawning fire elementals and efreeti (assuming you can kill them quickly).

Staggering
    Pale Fox

Quote Originally Posted by vryxnr View Post
    Zawabi's Revenge.

Intentionally fall down from the circle of eternity platform, but do not take the portal back up. The two portals have a small ledge to stand on, and several fire elementals and efreeti spawn around you while you stand there. 5 in total (combination of the two enemies). They respawn quite quickly too. However, you're also surrounded by lava, so you'll need ranged damage to take them out... plus it's also a raid, so using a hireling will not work. However, it is (in my opinion) the best spot for fast infinitely respawning fire elementals and efreeti (assuming you can kill them quickly).
    The run up shaft, just before you go through the portal to the shrine room also has a respawn location of fire elementals.

I already got grey for a context, next?
    its just that the Red on Grey is incredibly hard to read. And Yes, I CTRL-A to read it :-)

The crappy part is that the Forum preview shows it as Red on Black - which looks awesome.
    Farog on Khyber - DDO Char Builder Lite updates -> https://github.com/ChristopherGLewis/ddo-lite-tools

its just that the Red on Grey is incredibly hard to read. And Yes, I CTRL-A to read it :-)

The crappy part is that the Forum preview shows it as Red on Black - which looks awesome.
    Swap grey and red is a lot of work you know, this is many years of work and i dont want to break it.

I can send you the whole script if you want to do it for me.