Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Quote Originally Posted by Cordovan View Post
    The DDO game worlds will be unavailable on Thursday, February 24th from 9:00 AM - 1:00 PM Eastern (-5 GMT) to release Update 53: Hunter and Hunted. Find the release notes on DDO.com.
    Is Saltmarsh going to be available in store for DDO points with this update?

I can wait for the quest XP to get fixed, but how much is the new pack going to be (DDO points-wise).

Some great fixes going in (Hard target issue fixed- woo!)
    Always happy to see the Anniversary Event with new jokes, new stuff, though I hope the old offerings are still present?

Excited about the new quests but, yeah, I can wait for the xp fix for my reaper-capable main. I'll play in there with my secondary. I might even burn an elixir of discovery since I'm getting several with this update (Awesome offering, by the way, SSG).
    Finally getting some use out of purchasing monk all those years ago (Never wanted to play one past level 5)
    In all posts: Assume I'm just providing a personal opinion rather than trying to speak for everyone.
    *All posts should be taken as humorously intended and if you are struggling to decide if I insulted you; I didn't.

Quote Originally Posted by Cordovan View Post
    No, unfortunately, but we will be getting this fixed as soon as we can. Ultimately, there was too much else in the anniversary release to hold up for it, but we understand that some folks will want to know what the state of XP is for the quests. Our expectation is that the XP will not change much on Heroic difficulty but will be too low in Legendary.
    Excellent, Wont be buying the pack then till its fixed.

Community Member

Quote Originally Posted by SirShen View Post
    Excellent, Wont be buying the pack then till its fixed.
    Considering this is a F2P pack, that might be an idle threat :P.

Edit: I just checked and said free to VIPs...my mistake.

Community Member

Default Free Stuff! Who cares about cosmetics?

Quote Originally Posted by Glorious View Post
    Is this seriously what you took away from that ENTIRE post/release notes - the XP is too low in a quest

how about - Woot! New Content

or

Woot! Free stuff

or Woot! Bring on the anniversary event - with all sorts of new stuff AND tweaks to the challenge....

out of ALL THAT'S IN THE NOTES - this xp thing is what you took out of that....come on guys...

Free Stuff!!! They are just cosmetics. Where are the real gems that were given in past anniversary events? I don't need more cosmetics but real beneficial items to use in game to help my characters.

As for the 0 XP issue on new raid. Just don't run it until they fix it.

I love this game, but sometimes we focus too much on the negative. Just have fun!

Community Manager

The game worlds have reopened.
    Have fun, and don't forget to gather for buffs!
    Follow DDO on: Facebook Twitter YouTube
    Join us on Twitch!
    Hello from Standing Stone Games! Facebook Twitter
    For Support: https://help.standingstonegames.com

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12