Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Quote Originally Posted by ahpook View Post
    I don't know if this helps with your data
    EVERY bit of data helps when bug hunting in reverse.

but I ran this twice in the past month and both times it bugged

Run 1: Level 28 Warlock with carceri storm pact, Epic R2. Solo Run. Character used eldritch blast or cone and spells. No weapon attacks but does use sentient queens scepter. Has a feydark familiar but it was not summoned.

Run 2: Level 16 Inquisitive (Ranger, Arti, Rogue), Heroic R2. Solo Run but had cleric parked at shrine. No familiars or pets. Cross bow attacks using rat catcher.
    Thank you, will look into those to find common aspects and eliminate them from being an issue on the player side.

I don't seem much cross over between those two runs to point to a player triggered issue.

I am not certain if this is always happening or if there are cases where there are successful runs. If the latter, you may want to check the order of the rooms in case that is a factor.
    Will look into room order later on, want to eliminate all possible player end "faults" first. Once that's done, can go check on the rooms. If it's not that either, it's definitely something on the Dev side then. Possibly even related to when they changed it from part of the raid to only being a normal flagging quest. But only way to check that is on the Dev end looking at the code. I just do it the hard way and eliminate everything that can be done and hopefully find causes (and hopefully solutions, or workarounds until it's fixed properly).

Again, until the Devs chime in, I'll take any and ALL data to help track this down. Just make sure you actually provide relevant info, and not just "it didn't provide a chest after completing" (the thread essentially is the proof that there's an issue, but because there's no Dev talk here, all we can do is check for commonality elements and then eliminate stuff on the stuff we do have in common; and that's basically all gear, abilities, etc on the player side so that the Devs have less stuff to look at to find the root cause, or until we find the issue ourselves).

J1NG
    Thelanis: Yijing (*Completionist* TR 20 Aasimar Scourge Monk Level 20 / Epic Level 10)
    Thelanis: Pocket-Monks: Sightblur, Peashoote, Jigglypath, Jedinja.
    Invisible Fences, unkillable Target Practice Dummy's, Shared Bank's, Pale Lavender Ioun Stones, the dimensional barrier between Eberron and Shavarath, I've broken them all...

Just had this again, on a THF barb with no familiars or pets. I was overlevel on HE, and the beatdown did go quite fast.

Room order was Snake, Octopus, Wolf, Scorpion, Monkey, Bat.
    Don't be a figjam.

Quote Originally Posted by axel15810 View Post
    Here's a clip from my stream if devs reading need to see the bug -

https://clips.twitch.tv/RespectfulBr...gKmD6R1XYiOLSO

Basically boss's health gets to zero and quest completes but she respawns seemingly being unkillable and there's no end chest.
    happened in the guild raid yesterday too, heroic reaper 1
    Wiki dashboard with some useful stealthplay links. LONG LIVE STEALTH!
    Proud Knight of the Silver Legion, Cannith: Saekee (main) and some others typically parked at some level to help guildies and other players

Community Member

Bug still happening on heroic:

Solo lvl 15 with hireling (Larafay).

Over-levelled.

Order: scorpion, bat, wolf, octopus, snake, monkey

Arti/ranger/rogue inquisitive. Ratcatcher with conjured bolts.

I just ranged her down to zero got quest completion /flag.

But I don't think I got the quest exp - did anyone else notice this?

Default We THINK we know what's going on here...

Quote Originally Posted by Graskitch View Post
    We have run EE ADQ twice in the past week, and the end boss Queen Lailat bugs out in the last summoning circle area - we defeated Lailat, but she then revives at 0 health and becomes undefeatable (she just remains at 0 health but continues attacking).

The quest does complete, but there is no end chest.

We were considering maybe it is because we killed her too quickly? We will have to try again and slow down the dps to see if it bypasses this bug, but was wondering if anyone had any insight into this?
    Still investigating but we think this is halo from the "mass frog" fix that was breaking some quests interacting with the Demon Queen's custom exit drama in an unexpected way.

Are any other bosses doing this behavior?

-Torc

Community Member

Quote Originally Posted by Torc View Post
    Still investigating but we think this is halo from the "mass frog" fix that was breaking some quests interacting with the Demon Queen's custom exit drama in an unexpected way.

-Torc
    Someone try frogging her to see if that makes it work then

Quote Originally Posted by droid327 View Post
    Someone try frogging her to see if that makes it work then
    I don't think that's what Torc means. The protection against a sudden removal without it being damage based, probably is some type of code/script that now has something checking for this happening, and thus because Lailat is a Boss (and shouldn't be removed), it means the protection they implemented probably just spawns her right back out because it thinks something is trying to remove her in a fashion that shouldn't be possible. And hence the issue that we're now in.

J1NG
    Thelanis: Yijing (*Completionist* TR 20 Aasimar Scourge Monk Level 20 / Epic Level 10)
    Thelanis: Pocket-Monks: Sightblur, Peashoote, Jigglypath, Jedinja.
    Invisible Fences, unkillable Target Practice Dummy's, Shared Bank's, Pale Lavender Ioun Stones, the dimensional barrier between Eberron and Shavarath, I've broken them all...

Quote Originally Posted by J1NG View Post
    I don't think that's what Torc means. The protection against a sudden removal without it being damage based, probably is some type of code/script that now has something checking for this happening, and thus because Lailat is a Boss (and shouldn't be removed), it means the protection they implemented probably just spawns her right back out because it thinks something is trying to remove her in a fashion that shouldn't be possible. And hence the issue that we're now in.

J1NG
    that makes sense. We don't actually get to kill her in ADQ. When she hits 0 (or something close to it) she is whisked away (ie removed from fight) to fight another day in Zawabi's revenge. If torc is right, that event is conflicting with the Frog changes that prevents things from getting "frog"ed (ie removed from fight) if they are not eligible. Thanks to all for beating this dead frog until SSG came to dissect it.

-Torc
    I encounter this in Madstone last night when rescuing the Shamans. I would talk to one and it looked like it was teleporting out then reappeared and could not be interacted with. (edit: this did not break the quest as it still saw the interaction and the Shaman was waiting at the next crystal).

I would hazard to guess any quest interaction where the target you are speaking with would teleport out, may come back.
    Brotherhood of the Blood Xoriat
    We are the blood,
    We are the madness,
    WE ARE XORIAT.

-Torc
    not bosses but the converted little scorpions in Claw of Vulkoor. The text says the crawl into your backpack—and the quest DOES advance—but they continue running about. Oddly they aggro giants onto them
    Wiki dashboard with some useful stealthplay links. LONG LIVE STEALTH!
    Proud Knight of the Silver Legion, Cannith: Saekee (main) and some others typically parked at some level to help guildies and other players

Maybe related:
    One of the prisoners in Impossible Demands will run to the door but not exit. The optional to free everyone was not completable.

Hero
    2015 DDO Players Council

-Torc
    Not a boss, but the succubus in Wrath of the Flame became unkillable for me the other day. (The one that start off as a lightbringer then changes)

-Torc
    I don't know if it's related....the behaviour is almost the exact reverse, but the last few times I have run Partycrashers (heroic) and gone to kill Inkrakos (the optional after completion), I have successfully killed him and gotten access to the chests, but the objective doesn't complete, so no xp.

That's been going on for a while now though, so probably not directly related to the new ADQ nonsense.

My cousin has been through ADQ on two different characters in the past few days and bumped into the same problem, though.
    "I gots me a bad feeling about this..."

-Torc
    Quote Originally Posted by Krelar View Post
    Not a boss, but the succubus in Wrath of the Flame became unkillable for me the other day. (The one that start off as a lightbringer then changes)
    Hi Torc - as Krelar mentioned (and I mentioned this earlier in the thread):
    I have noticed this issue elsewhere (as someone reported earlier) - we were running Wrath of the Flame in shavarath, and in the end fight, all the "Succubus Doubles" ended up bugging out in the same way. as soon as we beat them down the succubi, they became immortal/undefeatable. as soon as a Succubus Double got down to 0, it seemed to phase away and then came back with 0 hp and unkillable.

so you will want to at least check out Wrath of the Flame.

just so everybody knows, Cordovan in the 16th Anniversary livestream tonight mentioned that Wednesday's patch this week will be addressing this ADQ Queen Lailat/chest issue.

-Torc
    Frogging the first Rakshasa Lord in Servants of the Overlord still bugs the quest. Drow Priestess won't go hostile and spiders won't spawn.
    Tested again right now.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123