Thumbs down Too c*** to continue

For those of us who absolutely hate the Mario Bro aspects of quests, this new challenge is not really challenging per se, more like just a waste of time.

I guess there are people who like this stuff. I hope they enjoy it.

I just consider it a key wasted.

Community Member

Quote Originally Posted by minorpenthes View Post
    For those of us who absolutely hate the Mario Bro aspects of quests, this new challenge is not really challenging per se, more like just a waste of time.

I guess there are people who like this stuff. I hope they enjoy it.

I just consider it a key wasted.

And that's cool and all, not everything added to the game has to suit your personal tastes.

It's not the efficient way to gather materials for the event anyway so you are in no way forced to participate once you've deemed it something you don't enjoy. Why does this need to be its own thread and why the unnecessary title?

Quote Originally Posted by Djjinni View Post
    And that's cool and all, not everything added to the game has to suit your personal tastes.

It's not the efficient way to gather materials for the event anyway so you are in no way forced to participate once you've deemed it something you don't enjoy. Why does this need to be its own thread and why the unnecessary title?
    I am well aware of that- it could even be cogently argued that (gasp) no one really is being forced to play this game.

As to why it has its own thread?

Because I bloody well felt like posting it, basically- I was not aware that I needed to clear that with you, and make sure I had your approval.

In the future, I will make certain to consult you before I do anything at all in the forums, for fear something might somehow offend your tender sensibilities.