Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Hardcore 5k favor unlocked at npc but no reward

hi all

I have unlock 5k favor and harcore server and validat at the npc, but i can't unlock on my other toon.

my question is : if you have unlock 5k favor and validate at npc and die after can you loose the 5k favor reward you have unlock ? because i have unlock before the reward on other toon (before die) on my other server but now i cant take the reward on other toon.

Quote Originally Posted by S3R3N1T7 View Post
    hi all

I have unlock 5k favor and harcore server and validat at the npc, but i can't unlock on my other toon.

my question is : if you have unlock 5k favor and validate at npc and die after can you loose the 5k favor reward you have unlock ? because i have unlock before the reward on other toon (before die) on my other server but now i cant take the reward on other toon.
    Is the other toon on a different account?
    Did each account earn 5000 favor on the Hardcore server from 1:00pm Eastern (-5 GMT) on December 1st, 2021 until 1:00pm Eastern (-5 GMT) on February 1st, 2022?
    Did each account talk to the NPC in the hall of heros after getting the above favor?
    Did any account die before talking to the NPC?

Quote Originally Posted by Mindos View Post
    Is the other toon on a different account? YES
    Did each account earn 5000 favor on the Hardcore server from 1:00pm Eastern (-5 GMT) on December 1st, 2021 until 1:00pm Eastern (-5 GMT) on February 1st, 2022? YES
    Did each account talk to the NPC in the hall of heros after getting the above favor? YES
    Did any account die before talking to the NPC?No ( the toon die after unlock them because i have play with him with footprint and a toon on ghallanda have the footprint unlocked on him but now i can't unlock for other toon)

i hope i have good explantion because i'm not english native so don't hesitate beg me more detail if need or if you don't understan
    Last edited by S3R3N1T7; 02-08-2022 at 11:43 AM.

i hope i have good explantion because i'm not english native so don't hesitate beg me more detail if need or if you don't understan

https://help.standingstonegames.com/...s/requests/new

I would use the above link and ask for help. It sounds like a bug.

Community Member

https://help.standingstonegames.com/...s/requests/new

I would use the above link and ask for help. It sounds like a bug.
    Maybe? Did he just finish this ? Can you complete quests after hardcore closes ?

yes i have speak npc after win more 5k favor and unlock the footprint on the toon have do 5k favor

but now this toon loose feat and the other can't win the footprint but i have a toon on ghallanda unlock it can prove i have win the 5k favor before end and validate it
    Last edited by S3R3N1T7; 02-08-2022 at 03:44 PM.

Ran into the same issue. Only the toon that grabbed the reward on HC has the feats, all have the sash though so something is wonky. And talking to mortality and clicking the favor rewards does absolutely nothing, I click and the dialogue never changes like it is turned off or something.

And an edit to this: Taking the original character and re-grabbing the rewards on live and retrying with the other characters now lets them also get the feats. I also closed the client in between logins.
    Last edited by dredre9987; 02-08-2022 at 04:24 PM.

i wait but for moment it's like this

ID : *****
    Sujet: hardcore favor
    Création: 3 Days
    last activité: 3 Days
    Statut: Ouvert

i will repost the responnse when i have it
    Last edited by S3R3N1T7; 02-11-2022 at 11:27 PM.

Similar issue with HCL5 favor rewards.

Wanted to just grab the Feet and skip the Eyes because they do not show up on my character anyway. Grabbing the 2nd Tier gave me the Eyes. Had to then grab the 1st Tier to be able to get the feet feat. Seems that you have to receive them in order. At least this was my experience.

Quote Originally Posted by Halciet View Post
    Similar issue with HCL5 favor rewards.

Wanted to just grab the Feet and skip the Eyes because they do not show up on my character anyway. Grabbing the 2nd Tier gave me the Eyes. Had to then grab the 1st Tier to be able to get the feet feat. Seems that you have to receive them in order. At least this was my experience.

i have verified and it's same issu 5k favor give me eyes and not footprint like you i have try grabe 1st and second after with other toon but all time same issu i have beg friend if they can take 2nd reward and they can so i don't understand why i have this bug

Community Member

If you have previous season rewards take a new character to Mortality gather previous season rewards then take try to get your footprints it seems to have worked for me however I cannot at this time get my footprints on the character I did not collect rewards in this order with hopefully a reincarnation and reacquire will fix this.

i will try your proposition

not working 1st and second favor bonus give me the eyes think it's account issu for me

when is the last day for hardcor transfer ?

when is the last day for hardcor transfer ?
    March 1st. But I would transfer before that just in case it might end sooner.

that was for be sure i can wait ticket was done before transfer my toon who unlock 5k favor, it's for avoid more work at dev.
    i will wait a little longer they respond.

Red face

It's solved
    i have create new character and take reward saison 4 on order and saison 5 after on the order i have reboot ddo delete the toon and try take gift on an old toon on order on saison 5 now it's fixed i have the footprint.

Thank for the help.
    i will close the ticket.

It's solved
    i have create new character and take reward saison 4 on order and saison 5 after on the order i have reboot ddo delete the toon and try take gift on an old toon on order on saison 5 now it's fixed i have the footprint.

Thank for the help.
    i will close the ticket.
    Yay that it's fixed, but that's a wild fix you had to do.

Default The issue is?

It seems the problem occurs when one does not claim the 1750 reward and waits until the 5000 reward. Only claiming the 5000 seems to work for a short term but then breaks on account unlock unless you make a new toon and take the unlocked rewards in order.

It seems the problem occurs when one does not claim the 1750 reward and waits until the 5000 reward. Only claiming the 5000 seems to work for a short term but then breaks on account unlock unless you make a new toon and take the unlocked rewards in order.
    Not in my case as I grabbed the rewards as I got them.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast