Community Member

Default Solo Too Hot to Handle

Been trying to get this the last 3-4 days; its been mega frustrating but I eventually decided to play it more careful in the final phase to finally complete.

Teth - Ascendance

Old School n00b that used to be pretty good at the game.

Community Member

Basic Strategy:

Clear to puzzles and solve (pretty straightforward); then starts the boss phase 1. Stay close nuking him with searing light/sunbeam; ignore skulls until he gets close to going away then kill them; blade barrier 1 side of the platform and focus holy smites and chaos hammers on other side. Once the boss is close to going down make sure everything is cleared then zerg up to the top topping mana off and swapping disarm gear. Disarm 2 puzzles and sunburst base wraiths; then proceed to other side and sunburst those disarming traps after (you need to be very quick not getting hit otherwise you need to drop down and start clearing cogs); clear cogs every 30 seconds while trying to do coolants all the while managing wraiths.

Next is boss phase 2. Basically ignore the skulls all the time unless you can nuke a few in between trips and cogs; use same strategy for cogs, only difference is the trash that spawns at top you need sunburst/undeath to death every 30 seconds (avoid making reds). Nuke boss in between down time.

Boss phase 3 is the nightmare. When the red spawns nuke as hard as possible to avoid making alot of orange named. Once hes down you need to time sunburst and undeath to death perfectly to avoid turning all the orange into red named. Once boss spawns nuke very hard, once cogs pop kill them then back on boss. If you get a lucky spawn you wont get a red right away but its still possible, drink forcefield pots and nuke boss hard while clearing cogs and keeping yourself alive. Phase 3 is just a nightmare, but death pact and jibbers let me nuke him the last 400k.
    Teth - Ascendance

Congrats, Teth! 23min isn't what I expected at all. I would've predicted longer. Great job!
    Epicsoul | Omnisoul | Soul - Assistant to the Regional Manager of Lava Divers (2020-Present | Regional Manager of Lava Divers (2021-2022)
    Need to contact the Lava Divers of Khyber? DM our HR Department on Discord: Epicsoul (Epicsoul#3214)

Great job man!
    Xevlen . Jibcutter . Pipehitter . Seanconnery-
    Live Twitch Feed - Youtube Channel

That is completely outstanding. You play this game on a level I cannot even begin to imagine.
    Thank you for sharing.
    Member of Spellswords on Ghallanda

Community Member

Quote Originally Posted by Epicsoul View Post
    Congrats, Teth! 23min isn't what I expected at all. I would've predicted longer. Great job!
    Only way it'd take longer is if your dps was much lower to get to the final phase, but if thats the case theres no way you can beat it; youll just get overwhelmed with reds + skulls and the -150% fire absorption. I actually think my damage was super super weak and a sorc could probably do it better assuming they can handle the other stuff like puzzles and staying alive.
    Teth - Ascendance

Your achievements over the last 10+ years continue to be crazy impressive. Always awesome to see these. Congrats!

Community Member

Fantastic achievement, congratulations!

Congratulations! One of the most impressive solo achievements to date!
    Beni - Argonnessen - Synergia

Nerf Teth.
    Quote Originally Posted by Aelonwy View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Cordovan View Post
    The release notes themselves are essentially the same as was seen on Lamannia most recently.
    This^, in so many words, is how you say time and feedback on Lamannia are wasted.

As i said, you're on another level ..

Gj mate!

I missed this. Totally amazing. Gz Teth.

Cheers,
    Titus.
    Playing since 2010 | Don't do the fun wrong | New to Orien? Join the ingame Titan Channel | Soko Irrlicht freut sich immer über neue Mitglieder | Deutscher DDO Discord | Orien Raiding Discord | Toons: Titus Ovid , Bruder, Upload, Zzed, (Rubbel)