Community Member

Lightbulb Build to celebrate Heroic Completionist!

Hi all! Phloat here from Argonesson.

I am 2 lives (Sorc and Warlock) away from heroic completionist, and would like to play something exciting and/or new before I dive into Racial and Epic PLs.

For some context, I love casters and melee. I have a gear-farming Barb at cap, and really enjoyed Alchemist (Cold), Cleric (Negative), and a weird Handaxe build I took to cap and did a bit of raiding on (5 Barb, 3 Bard, 3 Ftr.

I do not mind mashing a bunch of buttons - I love detailed and engaging gameplay. For this life (Alc), I got into the habit of reaction spiking between every mob and it feels extremely fluid at lvl 18 now. I plan to go to 30 for an EPL and then TR into Warlock.

What are your most fun builds? Ideally it would have a decent clear speed (no one likes going slow, ew), AoE of some kind and good solo ability. I'm open to anything, but would like to stay away from ranged if possible. Thank you in advance!
    Last edited by Agr33n3; 01-20-2022 at 07:40 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Agr33n3 View Post
    Hi all! Phloat here from Argonesson.

I am 2 lives (Sorc and Warlock) away from heroic completionist, and would like to play something exciting and/or new before I dive into Racial and Epic PLs.

For some context, I love casters and melee. I have a gear-farming Barb at cap, and really enjoyed Alchemist (Cold), Cleric (Negative), and a weird Handaxe build I took to cap and did a bit of raiding on (5 Barb, 3 Bard, 3 Ftr.

I do not mind mashing a bunch of buttons - I love detailed and engaging gameplay. For this life (Alc), I got into the habit of reaction spiking between every mob and it feels extremely fluid at lvl 18 now. I plan to go to 30 for an EPL and then TR into Warlock.

What are your most fun builds? Ideally it would have a decent clear speed (no one likes going slow, ew), AoE of some kind and good solo ability. I'm open to anything, but would like to stay away from ranged if possible. Thank you in advance!
    I made my completionist a druid build I like wolf form however I used tabaxi trailblazer for a nice strikethrough twist etc. (not positive it’s working but I think it is.) However jury’s still out on whether I like it with tabaxi or the razor claw shifter (gets some items only the bear gets in the enhancements) For now she’ll be tabaxi. Now my second PL character is a Favored soul I really like her, She’s maxed wisdom build, with empower, maximize and quicken.
    Current TR project -- Anshel life 8 of 20 ending up FVS
    Side TR project -- Daciana (life 8 of 14 maybe)(Will be completionist druid)
    Khyber main server

Originally Posted by MeliCat:
    I don't like strawberry ice cream. You can offer all the strawberry ice cream that you like and I won't eat it. Offer me chocolate and I'll ask for second helpings.