Default WTB: Dampened Shatterbow

I give up on trying to farm this thing. I know it drops from an optional chest in Claw of Vulkoor (Red Fens) that you get for passing by the scorpions unnoticed, but the little critters spot me every time. So if someone out there is way sneakier than me and has one of these I will pay well for it. I have a pretty huge store of ingredients, filigrees and collectibles of all sorts.

Ping Brakkart a tell in game or send me a whisper on twitch (twitch.tv/brakkart) if you have one to trade please.
    I stream DDO on my Twitch channel: twitch.tv/brakkart

Cannith: Brakkart Fellblade (Ranger) - Feiya (Ice Sorceress) - Iomedae Furyheart (Paladin) - Lirianne Alkenstar (Artificer) - Laori Vaus (Cleric) - Elmidgetster (Wizard) - Loot

I will check when I get a chance. I sneak that quest easily so I have pulled a lot of them. May have one in storage somewhere.
    Wiki dashboard with some useful stealthplay links. LONG LIVE STEALTH!
    Proud Knight of the Silver Legion, Cannith: Saekee (main) and some others typically parked at some level to help guildies and other players

got one on third try! sent to Brakkart
    Wiki dashboard with some useful stealthplay links. LONG LIVE STEALTH!
    Proud Knight of the Silver Legion, Cannith: Saekee (main) and some others typically parked at some level to help guildies and other players

Quote Originally Posted by Saekee View Post
    got one on third try! sent to Brakkart
    You rockstar, thank you very much!!
    I stream DDO on my Twitch channel: twitch.tv/brakkart

Cannith: Brakkart Fellblade (Ranger) - Feiya (Ice Sorceress) - Iomedae Furyheart (Paladin) - Lirianne Alkenstar (Artificer) - Laori Vaus (Cleric) - Elmidgetster (Wizard) - Loot