Community Member

Default 8 Weeks and no response...

Anyone have any luck hearing back from in-game support in the last decade or so? I requested a character undeletion 8 weeks ago for a character I had deleted only minutes before. I was incredibly naïve - I thought I'd hear back in a few days, or maybe the following week, but I had never tried to contact SSG Support before. Nearly 2 months have passed without a single response.

I put in a very simple ticket having to do with an in-game name availability issue 5 or 6 weeks ago using the new ticketing system. From what I can tell looking at my request, no action has been taken on it. The ticket is still "Open."

Previously, when I had several similar requests, I used the old in-game system and I got action on those requests within a week (5 or 6 days).

I am not at all convinced this new ticketing system is any better than the old one. In fact, the evidence I see shows that either it is worse, or there are even fewer support people addressing support requests.
    Quote Originally Posted by Aelonwy View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Cordovan View Post
    The release notes themselves are essentially the same as was seen on Lamannia most recently.
    This^, in so many words, is how you say time and feedback on Lamannia are wasted.

The Hatchery
    2014 & 2016 DDO Players Council

A guildie of mine has a two-year-old ticket that still needs help.

A raid mate has a character stuck on "UNKOWN" error on TR, so no TR for him.

Things on the SSG help front have been very bad for a while now, sadly.
    DDO: If a problem cannot be solved by the application of DPS, you're not applying enough.

About 2 months for my lost stat/skill tome ticket for me. I keep hearing about the new CS team but it's been months now, they have to have been done training?

My guess is they started them on the oldest tickets first, so 10 years back. They read it, research it, try to contact the player, and after several weeks realize they don't play anymore or their problem doesn't matter anymore (like stuck). And they move on.
    Mains - Messam, Indalecio, Mozenrath, Quackerjack.

It is most alarming that even very serious matters seem to get no response and even less help from SSG.

Hearing the same raid buddy tell is weekly about still not being able to TR for literally months and getting no reply at all from SSG is very saddening.

Cmon SSG - you can do better than this!
    Member of Spellswords on Ghallanda

Default 2.5+ Months and still stuck with no response

Quote Originally Posted by mikarddo View Post
    It is most alarming that even very serious matters seem to get no response and even less help from SSG.

Hearing the same raid buddy tell is weekly about still not being able to TR for literally months and getting no reply at all from SSG is very saddening.

Yup, Ticket #188076 filed on 1 Nov 2021. No response to date. Unable to proceed with Epic Reincarnation after turning in a Epic Heart of Wood at Reincarnation Grove. Now permanently stuck at Level 30.

__________________________________________________ ________________________________________________
    S.A.G.E. of Ghallanda

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC9A...iSMFDF8ahCkFGA

Quote Originally Posted by mikarddo View Post
    Can they, though? At what point does the evidence become irrefutable?
    Those are not pebbles surrounding the urn filled with Human teeth. They are megaliths!