Community Member

Default Returning Player seeking Argo server info

Hello all, I'm a long time player but i haven't been active for 3-5 years except in small spurts. Don't let the join date or lack of posts fool you, I remember running new content and losing levels when you died and when a vorpal scimitar with imp crit made your character uber. I currently play on a dead server and I think that's part of my struggle in returning and being able to remain interested. Most of the people on my friends list quit the game years ago. While I know a lot of players on the server still it's just not the same. This happened to me once before and I switched servers and got a solid few years of renewed interest. I really enjoy DDO but I'm not a person who solo's much. I will on occasion but I prefer group content.

With that said I'm not looking for a direct invite from the forums to a guild. What I'm looking for is some guilds to keep an eye out for that when I start playing on Argo with either a new toon or a toon I move over that I can seek out and run with to find a good long term fit. A lot of the game has changed since I truly played much so I consider myself a new player almost. The type of guild I'm seeking is PST in a perfect world. I'm not looking to raid push R10 raids. I do like a little reaper and I'd like a guild big enough to run its own raids or has some alliance of guilds that actively raids.

Also I'm looking for any info on active server chat channels for raids or grouping. Possibly any discord servers that are relevant. Any thing in general a person starting on this server might be interested in. Thanks for the help all and happy gaming.

Community Member Zenix_Leviticus's Avatar

Default Faithful Uprising is building again

Come check us out.

We are trying to get to guild raids again. We used to run them a couple times a week, but so many people have stopped playing over the years we need to grow again.

We have our own discord server, biggest ship with max level buffs, and plenty of in game experience going back to release in 2006.

Contact anyone in Faithful Uprising and tell them Panguu sent you.
    Faithful Uprising - Guild Leader
    Argonnessen - Panguu/Narlges/Rylven/Zenixx/Arrgus/Bazili/Nellas-1/Mandingo-1/Uzzi-1/Pylus/Limubai/Kabooom/Mandingo