Community Member Zenix_Leviticus's Avatar

Default Faithful Uprising Level 160 Recruiting

We are a an experienced guild whose six founding members have been around since game launch in 2006. We build solid characters, we are knowledgeable about every area of the game. We have 14 players in the guild 8 are active several times weekly and the rest several times monthly. We run a Sunday static group that levels up on Reaper 3 at the moment. We also help newer players learn the game. We have first life members and members with 30+ lives. We have the biggest airship with every buff you can get at the maximum length. We also have a discord server and a facebook page to communicate offline and online.

We choose to use voice chat in game for the majority of our in game communication. I prefer not to type while I am mashing 100 key per minute.

What is our playstyle?

We normally state it before we run something. (example: "Hey I am running some quest doing loot runs. Anyone want to join me?" or "Doing the quest for maximum xp and all optionals.")
    We don't fit into any one playstyle.

Our weakest area currently is raids. My goal is to be able to do 12 person guild raids again. We used to run nightly raids in years past.

Contact Panguu in game to talk to me. Most any other member of Faithful Uprising can recruit you though.

I look forward to hearing from you!

-Panguu
    Last edited by Zenix_Leviticus; 01-05-2022 at 02:00 AM.
    Faithful Uprising - Guild Leader
    Argonnessen - Panguu/Narlges/Rylven/Zenixx/Arrgus/Bazili/Nellas-1/Mandingo-1/Uzzi-1/Pylus/Limubai/Kabooom/Mandingo

Community Member

Are you guys still recruiting?

Community Member Zenix_Leviticus's Avatar

Yes we are still recruiting.

We are level 177 now.

We are raiding regularly (every other study
    Saturday)

We also have our own discord now that we share with anyone who asks.
    Faithful Uprising - Guild Leader
    Argonnessen - Panguu/Narlges/Rylven/Zenixx/Arrgus/Bazili/Nellas-1/Mandingo-1/Uzzi-1/Pylus/Limubai/Kabooom/Mandingo