Greetings folks...

I have always been a big fan of using "past life builds" for numerous reasons, most notably gearing and not having to deal with the TR cache. For myself I have most of my lives done however, people that I run with do not and are just starting out (to some extent or another) on their past life grind.

To that end I thought about seeing if the old(?) 8/6/6 build could be retrofitted to work since we have Inquisitive now. So the build would be 6 Arti, 6 Rogue and 8 for what ever past life you wanted. The only(?) exception to this would be for Ranger lives which would use Swimm's Racial Build instead.

Starting stats are easy since the people involved have +8 tomes in all stats so:

INT = maxed (plus level ups).
DEX = 14 (for IPS and Combat Archery once in to epics).
CON = as much as possible.

Odd points left over could be put in to STR for carry capacity during the early levels plus Exhaustion sucks

Where I am struggling somewhat is the feat layout, it would be so so much easier if BAB wasn't an issue but it is my thought was to try to use the first 12 levels to front load as much power as possible and depending on what was needed/wanted this could work as a Mechanic build too(?).

Obviously it needs all the ranged feats I am just not sure how to go about it so any and all help, thoughts and advice etc would be very much appreciated.

Stoner81.