Hello all! This is a revision of my current life I am quite enjoying lately. It is similar to Strimtom's "Supercrit" handaxe build (link at the bottom of post), but uses a backbone of fighter for two reasons. Firstly, I am running my fighter PL for heroic completionist. Secondly, Power Surge and Opportunity Attack from Kensei are quite powerful.

Strength-based Half-Orc Handaxe build: (80 AP + 2 Racial AP)

33 AP in Frenzied Bezerker for Focused Wrath and Hurting: Raging Blows
23 AP in Kensei for Power Surge and Opportunity attack
11 AP in Swashbucker for Swashbuckling and Dashing Scoundrel
8 AP in Occult Slayer for Guarding Bond and Extended Rage
7 AP in Half-Orc for +1 STR, +1 to hit/dmg, Orcish Rage

Here are the feats I am sure are useful for levelling and in epics/endgame:

-SWF line (all 3 in heroics plus Perfect in epics)
-Precision
-Improved Ccritical: Slashing
-The smattering of dps feats in U51 (I have not familiarized myself enough yet to remember names)

Here is my inquiry: do I need the cleave feats thus power attack in epics, or are there enough AoE abilities to justify dropping them for other feats? I would assume going deep into Legendary Dreadnaught is ideal, with leftovers in Fury for some hit points, though I have not spent long at endgame since U51 went live.

I am currently level 14, and have been shredding packs of mobs using Cleave, Greater Cleave, and Supreme Cleave.

I have the +5 Lesser Heart we got from the anniversary and can use it to adjust. I'm open to any changes within the 2 constraints I laid out in the start. Thank you in advance for your brain!