Hey, first time poster, long time player. Family fun game for us since like '11. We've had the same team of 2 sorcs and a wizard for forever playing off and on over the years. Never grinding anything, kinda just playing around in the world and doing stuff we think is fun and cool. Just hit 30 together this week. No past lives.

Anyway, I've been having a lot of fun diving through the wiki and statting out some okay builds using the online tools to give us places to grind for items we think are cool. Now that we can't level anymore, figured some goal would help. I play a drow elf Pale Master and am doing my darndest to make my Skeletal Knight more useful in Epic Elite. Up to this point I have gotten every ability augment possible for the guy. Both feats, the Epic Destiny under Magus of the Eclipse, and every point I can spend in the enhancement tree. We've been through a lot together (had him back when he was a blackbone/frostmarrow) and I'm trying my best to make him work. Any tips/things that I'm missing? I read on the wiki page for the pale master enhancements that some of the SLA's there affect the Knight in some way, but I can't find any mention of that anywhere in the game, so I don't know if it was left behind in an update long forgotten or what.

Necrotic Touch: Spell Like Ability: Necrotic Touch
Cost: 6/4/2 SP, 12/8/4 seconds. Accepts Metamagics. Scales with full Spell Power.

For 12 seconds after casting this, your Skeletal Knight reduces its incoming damage by 50%.
If anyone has tips on boosting the Skeletal Knight or knows more information about what the PM SLA's do for the Knight, I'd love to hear it.
If there aren't any, that's okay. I'd rather play sub-optimal with my skeletal friend than a min-maxed DC caster without a companion. I'd miss him.

(Also getting the Necklace of Mystic Eidolons for the little shadow friend too, cause it's neat. Even if it's fleeting. Spooky Shadow Minion).

Thanks in advance, and let me know any etiquette stuff I messed up in the post.