Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
    Hero

Quote Originally Posted by Deathmaster35 View Post
    do these damage tests reflect real game data or just simulation data? from personal experience even with the new feat, repeaters just don't compare to inquisitive.
    I haven't tested with a legendary elemental feat, I used aborea and I only had 7 filigree in the weapon, but the reaper did significantly less damage. just running around doing quests on r1 it was very noticeable.
    does an elemental damage legendary feat and the extra three filigree seriously make up for the reduced doubleshot and lower base damage per shot from the the repeater's damage penalties?
    No one has "real game data" because combat logs can't be exported to text files for analysis. It's why I created a calculator (not a simulator) to figure out how much damage a build should be doing during comparable 30-second windows. While it's possible the numbers I posted have errors in them, I'm fairly confident with the fidelity of the calculator after spending 250 hours writing code and testing dozens of builds with it.

Show me something observational if you are seeing different results. I can't take action on "feels". And I do not have the time nor inclination to test every variation of a build, like what you're asking.
    Khyber: Ying-1, Kobeyashi, Nichevo-1 | 75 million Reaper XP

Community Member

Quote Originally Posted by Carpone View Post
    No one has "real game data" because combat logs can't be exported to text files for analysis. It's why I created a calculator (not a simulator) to figure out how much damage a build should be doing during comparable 30-second windows. While it's possible the numbers I posted have errors in them, I'm fairly confident with the fidelity of the calculator after spending 250 hours writing code and testing dozens of builds with it.

Show me something observational if you are seeing different results. I can't take action on "feels". And I do not have the time nor inclination to test every variation of a build, like what you're asking.
    thanks! I haven't been able to find details on specifically what the damage penalty calculation is for repeaters and sounds like you will know what it is! I have tried searching a few times with no luck. what is the damage calculation or percent penalty if it is percentage based on repeaters for as to why they do less damage than listed(i.e. why you can have a damage bonus listed as +49 yet hitting things in adventure zones for 41 damage with the physical component of the damage on some shots when damage reduction is not involved)?

Hero

Without a specific example, I doubt you'll get traction with an answer from the devs. Posting a screenshot and/or specific details with your damage bonus, the mob, the quest difficulty rating, and any other relevant details will make it easier to get an answer.
    Khyber: Ying-1, Kobeyashi, Nichevo-1 | 75 million Reaper XP

Community Member

Without a specific example, I doubt you'll get traction with an answer from the devs. Posting a screenshot and/or specific details with your damage bonus, the mob, the quest difficulty rating, and any other relevant details will make it easier to get an answer.
    my friend found the reason, it isn't that they have a different damage calculation it is that the inventory screen shows the incorrect information for damage bonuses on ranged weapons. the inventory screen shows 1.5x stat to damage even though you only get 1x stat.
    I had only ever noticed the issue on repeaters, but seems it happens on all types

Community Member

The Google Docs for the three builds appear to be gone and there is no U53 version of this thread. Does anyone know where to find these builds?

Community Member

I am also wondering if these builds, or updated variants, can be found somewhere.

Sorry, the file you have requested has been deleted.
    Make sure that you have the correct URL and the owner of the file hasn't deleted it.
    This is why it is important to post the info in the thread... No link can ever be trusted over time.

It looks like you deleted or unshared your files. If unintentional, do you mind fixing the links?
    Sarlona - Nyr Dyv Raiders
    Bloodbath, Smasher · Sonnkral, Finisher · Sentient, Caster

Community Member

Quote Originally Posted by HumanJHawkins View Post
    This is why it is important to post the info in the thread... No link can ever be trusted over time.

It looks like you deleted or unshared your files. If unintentional, do you mind fixing the links?
    Anyone happen to save these builds?

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234