Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Community Member

Quote Originally Posted by Carpone View Post
    Yes, the T5 alacrity is reflected in the 75 animations/min.
    Ok, thanks.

Community Member

The Heavy Repeater build, 20WF Artificer has a strange augment listed in the wrist artifact. Crown of Summer, have never seen this augment, and can't find anything about it on wiki.

Can you tell me where to find it? or how to make it if you have to craft it. The altar in the HOH doesn't show any such augment, unless I am missing something.

Hero

Quote Originally Posted by Abilbo View Post
    The Heavy Repeater build, 20WF Artificer has a strange augment listed in the wrist artifact. Crown of Summer, have never seen this augment, and can't find anything about it on wiki.

Can you tell me where to find it? or how to make it if you have to craft it. The altar in the HOH doesn't show any such augment, unless I am missing something.
    The official name is "Topaz of Ranged Power 10". The Crown of Summer was a placeholder before the augment name was known. The guide has been updated to resolve the confusion.
    Khyber: Ying-1, Kobeyashi, Nichevo-1 | 75 million Reaper XP

Hero

Confirmed that Dripping with Magma does not apply to every bolt. It seems to proc about half the time, though there's no apparent pattern to it. I see it apply on the first two bolts in a clip, but not every time. Then I'll see it apply to the first and third bolts in a clip. So I've modeled it as procing half the time, and reposted the damage calcs. It's really disappointing to see this have an ICD like Shiradi procs. The strength in repeaters is their volume of attacks, since only one-third their doubleshot is applied per bolt.

Community Member PrinceOfAsphodel's Avatar

So, is the cold spellpower in the Gnome Light Repeater variant just for the Rune Arm?
    Princze/Dazneus of Cannith

Hero

Quote Originally Posted by PrinceOfAsphodel View Post
    So, is the cold spellpower in the Gnome Light Repeater variant just for the Rune Arm?
    Yes, it's for Quarantine's Rune Arm Blast. It's about 120k of damage in a 30 sec window.

You don't use Consecration on a ranged build lol unless you have others taking the beating for you and absolutely have no aggro whatsoever..which will be because of poor dps
    Hunts End is way better for stacked SA dice and perfectly lined shot...
    I mean if you want to go pew pew getting mobbed go for it
    I would be willing to be entertained watching players do it...raise you twice Shame on me
    Are you just trying to get big numbers that look good on paper or are you actually playing these things?
    Tell me this is not just training dummy tests...
    You might as well be fighting broccoli

Number crunching and button mashing are two entirely different playing fields.
    Hooray you hit big, now you are dead...dps just went negative

Next contestant "The topless barb"
    Last edited by Enderoc; 12-26-2021 at 02:31 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Enderoc View Post
    You don't use Consecration on a ranged build lol unless you have others taking the beating for you and absolutely have no aggro whatsoever..which will be because of poor dps
    I would be willing to be entertained watching players do it...raise you twice Shame on me
    Are you just trying to get big numbers that look good on paper or are you actually playing these things?

Consecration dps would basically be for reaper raid bosses. I don't know where else in the game you would need that, and I highly doubt you would pull aggro in reaper raids with a competent tank in the party.

Since you bring up Hunt's End, do you or anyone else know if it has been fixed to work better with repeaters? When it came out it was proccing with one bolt and putting the crossbow on reload.

Hero

Quote Originally Posted by PrinceOfAsphodel View Post
    Consecration dps would basically be for reaper raid bosses. I don't know where else in the game you would need that, and I highly doubt you would pull aggro in reaper raids with a competent tank in the party.
    Repeater isn't pulling aggro from a tank. Maximizing ranged damage means standing still (aside from Misty Step/tumbling) to keep 25 stacks of Archer's Focus.

Since you bring up Hunt's End, do you or anyone else know if it has been fixed to work better with repeaters? When it came out it was proccing with one bolt and putting the crossbow on reload.
    Hunt's End only works on the first bolt in a clip, or on the first bolt with Inquisitive Dual Shooter. I re-tested it this week.

Thank you for your incredibly insightful and uplifting contribution. The world is a better place for it.

Repeater isn't pulling aggro from a tank. Maximizing ranged damage means standing still (aside from Misty Step/tumbling) to keep 25 stacks of Archer's Focus.

Hunt's End only works on the first bolt in a clip, or on the first bolt with Inquisitive Dual Shooter. I re-tested it this week.

Thank you for your incredibly insightful and uplifting contribution. The world is a better place for it.
    Thank you...
    25 stacks of archers focus? rofl
    Yeah you used a test dummy or mobs think your feet stink lol
    This is definitely a raid only concept using Consecration like that...just for bosses. With eleven people banging on a dude I guess it's easier to stand in a corner minding your own business going pew pew pew.... except everyone else except for two people are ranging too so whats plan B lol
    It's not something you would do solo or with a buddy pretty sure.
    Last edited by Enderoc; 12-27-2021 at 08:22 AM.

Community Member

Default Question

Ty for the post first off, wanted to try out the new 4 shot feat for a while but wasnt sure how to build it. Only question i have is about the slaver belt and the listen. Is there some use for listen that I don't know about? Why do ya bother putting 25 on it?

It's not something you would do solo or with a buddy pretty sure.
    Your posts aren't something I'd recommend doing solo; that is, I'd ask someone helpful, intelligent even, for assistance.

I've solo'd several R10s with both pure builds. Git gud.

Quote Originally Posted by Lansi1337 View Post
    Ty for the post first off, wanted to try out the new 4 shot feat for a while but wasnt sure how to build it. Only question i have is about the slaver belt and the listen. Is there some use for listen that I don't know about? Why do ya bother putting 25 on it?
    Listen is for Pin in Shiradi.
    Epicsoul | Omnisoul | Soul - Assistant to the Regional Manager of Lava Divers (2020-Present | Regional Manager of Lava Divers (2021-2022)
    Need to contact the Lava Divers of Khyber? DM our HR Department on Discord: Epicsoul (Epicsoul#3214)

Community Member

Ah thanks didnt know that

Community Member

Default Enhancements

So for the 13/6/1 build, this is basically what enhancements should look like, yea? Don't have a hafling high enough to make that tree yet but just wondering if this is what ya meant.

https://imgur.com/DGD5RPh

Quote Originally Posted by Epicsoul View Post
    Listen is for Pin in Shiradi.
    Moar explanation:

Otto's Whistler: If enemies hit by Pin are not moving, they must make a Reflex save (20 + highest ability score + Spot bonus) or be Immobilized for 18 seconds. If enemies hit by Pin are moving, they must make a Will save (20 + highest ability score + Listen bonus) or Dance for 18 seconds.

Yeah I figured as much but have never played ranged in a reaper raid (certainly not one with dps this high) so I wasn't 100% sure if it sometimes pulled aggro or not.

Bummer about Hunt's End. That makes it a lot less viable for builds like these.

I may have missed it, but are you factoring active use of the Rune Arm to damage? ie, charging and firing as often as possible?
    Member of Starfleet
    Thelanis

Fudder Partyshield, Ragnirock

Hero

Quote Originally Posted by Nubicus View Post
    I may have missed it, but are you factoring active use of the Rune Arm to damage? ie, charging and firing as often as possible?
    Rune Arm Blast damage is included. Within a 30 second window, it can be activated 5 times.

Rune Arm Blast damage is included. Within a 30 second window, it can be activated 5 times.
    Dope, thanks for the builds! Great work.
    Member of Starfleet
    Thelanis

Fudder Partyshield, Ragnirock

Community Member

Some questions about repeater builds now :

-How do repeater builds compare with inquisitive when leveling?

-I noticed all the repeater builds use horizon walker. How do they compare with inquisitve builds without horizon walker?

-Why does the 3rd build use artificer 13?

-How does a repeater build outdamage inquis builds? Just because of the 4th shot granted by expanded clip? Thats enough to overcome the damage that inquis have from sneak attack and law dice?
    Last edited by Question2005; 01-06-2022 at 07:09 AM.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast