Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Community Member

They have some really smart people working there. Why not just send someone to fix this, because clearly needing to wait over 2 months for Support to mail replacement tomes is honestly pretty appalling.

Community Member

i had this happen as well. i am at 10 days. I was contacted to get more information so hopeful. Gave the requested info and got the giving this to CS and an engineer reply. Nothing from anyone in last 4 days. Also tried the LR with no fix. Now i sit at 30 and wonder if a regular TR would fix or just add more pain to the issue.

Community Member

Been waiting over a month with the same issue. Tried doing ETR and regular TR, neither fixed it.

Community Member

Default lost mine as well

Quote Originally Posted by Ckoellerdvm View Post
    i had this happen as well. i am at 10 days. I was contacted to get more information so hopeful. Gave the requested info and got the giving this to CS and an engineer reply. Nothing from anyone in last 4 days. Also tried the LR with no fix. Now i sit at 30 and wonder if a regular TR would fix or just add more pain to the issue.
    well its over a month now and nothing. no response here, no response on facebook page, no response in game. did get a private message for information. that was over 3 weeks ago and nothing after i replied to it.

Quote Originally Posted by Hobgoblin View Post
    O sweet summer child. 6 days is nothing.
    lmao! Brilliant.

Someone just posted yesterday on Reddit that they finally got a response after 3 months. I hate to be the bearer of bad news but if that's any indication of current ticket response time you're going to be waiting a long while.

Community Member

Quote Originally Posted by MyStiK-GaMeR View Post
    lmao! Brilliant.

Someone just posted yesterday on Reddit that they finally got a response after 3 months. I hate to be the bearer of bad news but if that's any indication of current ticket response time you're going to be waiting a long while.
    i saw that, the response was not much of a response just that they were working on it, there are some with responses and the tomes were sent to them, all f those i have seen going back over 6 months now didnt get their issue rectified for more than 2 months. That is a very poor response time .

Community Member

Last time this happened with a guildie it took 3 months for him to quit DDO without any support answer. If you complain on facebook a dozen of players will try to dissuade you from your consumer rights.

I really got tired of asking them all the time for months now. At least 4 months. Now they acknowledged the bug but haven´t done something about it because they are working on the next expansion and don ´ t bother that the actual content on the game must be working.

So...

I would rather organize a full march from all players on all servers to protest against the lack of answer of the reincarnation bug. It exist over a year but got way worse after update 51.

Community Member

Quote Originally Posted by blarhblarhblarh View Post
    Last time this happened with a guildie it took 3 months for him to quit DDO without any support answer. If you complain on facebook a dozen of players will try to dissuade you from your consumer rights.

I really got tired of asking them all the time for months now. At least 4 months. Now they acknowledged the bug but haven´t done something about it because they are working on the next expansion and don ´ t bother that the actual content on the game must be working.

So...

I would rather organize a full march from all players on all servers to protest against the lack of answer of the reincarnation bug. It exist over a year but got way worse after update 51.
    A bug of this magnitude that has existed for over a year certainly could be one that is hard to fix. However if it is known about and no fix has yet been identified (other than replacing the ddo points to buy or directly replacing the tomes) it should be a fairly quick thing to make sure they were bought and used, and the character is not getting the stat/skill lift to then issue the tomes or ddo point refund. Then they can still work on expansions and other things and come back to this.

Community Member

Quote Originally Posted by Ckoellerdvm View Post
    A bug of this magnitude that has existed for over a year certainly could be one that is hard to fix. However if it is known about and no fix has yet been identified (other than replacing the ddo points to buy or directly replacing the tomes) it should be a fairly quick thing to make sure they were bought and used, and the character is not getting the stat/skill lift to then issue the tomes or ddo point refund. Then they can still work on expansions and other things and come back to this.
    Well now 4 days from being 2 full months. no contact of any sort for over a month now.

Community Member

Apparently, your toon is not outlier enough to gain any attention. So sad issues like this are not resolved, but they made time to nerf shirardi casters. I understand the dev team isn’t responsible for taking care of these issues, but they should be working on what the cause of these are first and foremost.

You should get all your friends to flood your server's lfg with pleas for cs response. Because that's how to get their attention and not how to **** off regular players.
    Mains - Messam, Indalecio, Mozenrath, Quackerjack.

Community Member

Quote Originally Posted by Seph1roth5 View Post
    You should get all your friends to flood your server's lfg with pleas for cs response. Because that's how to get their attention and not how to **** off regular players.
    so exactly one week from being 3 months and i got an email today saying thanks for your patience. i am forwarding to the teams to begin looking into it but it could take some time.... i guess three months isnt "sometime"

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12